NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Razz

"Queer Hero"

If Link can be gay, i have no problem with Leon being gay. Gay is future. just ask tingle.

Also, I suddely realised how gay torchwood is after that time travel episode. Its always disturbing not to notice something so blindingly obvious. Its like when you find out your best friend is a gay. And then you get a complex as to why they dont fancy you even though you are not gay.

The real problem is that games dont have enough sexual content of any sort... at least on the nintendo systems I've played.

Also, I suddely realised how gay torchwood is after that time travel episode. Its always disturbing not to notice something so blindingly obvious. Its like when you find out your best friend is a gay. And then you get a complex as to why they dont fancy you even though you are not gay.

answer: - cos your an awesome friend.

Leon is not gay. Why do people have an obsession with calling everyone gay? And yeah, the reason I don;t find people attractive is nothing to do with them being my mate, it's to do with them being ugly.

The reasons I find Leon down played Ashley are:

1. The age difference, I believe Ashley is like a how should I put this. Cheddar cheese while Ada is a mature cheddar cheese (I'll edit this when I can think of a better analogy so don't comment on it) Maybe Leon finds Ashley to be too young for him

2. Ashley is the president's daughter, if Leon was found doing things with the president's daughter he would probably have loads of charges against him despite what either party may feel.

The reasons I find Leon down played Ashley are:

1. The age difference, I believe Ashley is like a how should I put this. Cheddar cheese while Ada is a mature cheddar cheese (I'll edit this when I can think of a better analogy so don't comment on it) Maybe Leon finds Ashley to be too young for him

2. Ashley is the president's daughter, if Leon was found doing things with the president's daughter he would probably have loads of charges against him despite what either party may feel.

1. No young woman is too young for a guy :P

2. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THEY CHARGE HIM WITH??? ....Doing the President's Daughter??:hmm:

He's gay :heh:

2. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THEY CHARGE HIM WITH??? ....Doing the President's Daughter??:hmm:

You wouldn't get charged, but lets put it this way.

Any girl you sleep with, her Father is pretty much going to hate you, purely because you're "doing stuff" to their little girl.

Now, imagine the Father just happens to be the President. He can make your life a living hell. Not a wise thing to screw a President's daughter. ;)

The only thing gay about Leon is his hair stylist

Plus he likes women with glasses now

Surely that's what a paedophile would say! lol

Ryo from Shenmue is gay. Women constantly throw themselves at him, and he's always like turning them down.

Nutcase.

Leon is not gay. Why do people have an obsession with calling everyone gay? And yeah, the reason I don;t find people attractive is nothing to do with them being my mate, it's to do with them being ugly.

Whatever, GAY.

I think the article was scraping the barrel a bit, and I don't think Leon is gay, or straight, I think it's just an non issue which probably wasn't considered.

The real problem is that games dont have enough sexual content of any sort... at least on the nintendo systems I've played.

Torchwood has been gay since the very beginning! Although I think I've missed that time travel episode myself. As for a best friend coming out, has that ever actually happened to you? Why would they fancy you if you were/weren't gay either way? I don't get it, unless you mixed up some words there.

I don;t know, but I thought Leon clearly fancied Ada?

Thats what I thought!

Also Tingles game is out soon, pretty obvious which sex floats his proverbial boat!

Thats what I thought!

Also Tingles game is out soon, pretty obvious which sex floats his proverbial boat!

i never knew fairy was a sex?!?!

it was only a matter of time before takeo would post here lol

But no leon isn't gay........no video game character is.Don't be silly.......Except maybe in bully where you can kiss a guy

Though betrayed in time by both Ada and Krauser, Leon takes Krauser's betrayal more personally, reveling in it during a phallo-centric knife fight between the two men (and what is undeniably the sexiest sequence in the entire game).

The word "arguably" would've fit better than "undeniably".

I saw Leon's reaction to the female protagonists as "keeping his cool" and professional, rather than sexually distant. I saw Luis as little more than a comrade on a similar quest, and actually considered his role a little overplayed, for the few times he appeared. As for Krauser, the two were the ying and yang of the game, the elite mercenaries fighting the opposite sides of the battle - hence the friction.

To look for a gay hero by looking for a character who is not defined by his sexuality is noble, but snowballing these kind of characteristics is detrimental to the writer's aim, as it comes off too contrived.

I said young woman; as in adult.

not to point out the obvious, but you are what may be defined as a young man, depending on how generously the term "man" is used.

young men like young women, more mature men like more mature women.

like would you really be interested in a 13 year old? regardless of the law I imagine not.

Scared at the thought of him being gay are you?

But no leon isn't gay........no video game character is.Don't be silly

Huh?? Care to explain that?

I have no idea whether Leon is gay or not (never played the game), but speaking of gay heroes, after just finishing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, I have no doubt in my mind that Luigi is indeed gay. Not that I have a problem with that.

Scared at the thought of him being gay are you?

Huh?? Care to explain that?

He is not gay - if you're desperate for a gay icon look no further than that hideous little man from Little Britain. Anyway, Leon clearly didn't fancy Ashley because he liked Ada, how obvious was that?

I have no idea whether Leon is gay or not (never played the game), but speaking of gay heroes, after just finishing Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, I have no doubt in my mind that Luigi is indeed gay. Not that I have a problem with that.

Luigi is not gay. It's just the same as when people start attributing sexuality to characters on Kids TV. They're not gay, they're just talking bears - live with it!

Sign in to follow this