NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Razz

"Queer Hero"

LOL that's hilarious. How do you know exactly?

You scared by the fact that they might be gay?

Leon is gay. Deal with it.

He is not gay - if you're desperate for a gay icon look no further than that hideous little man from Little Britain. Anyway, Leon clearly didn't fancy Ashley because he liked Ada, how obvious was that?

And imagine trying to explain to the president that an age difference like that doesn't matter at all...It would probably ruin his career, too. So, Ashley is simply not an option for him.

Luigi is not gay. It's just the same as when people start attributing sexuality to characters on Kids TV. They're not gay, they're just talking bears - live with it!

If Luigi was gay, why is there Daisy (who is basically Luigi's "bitch")?

LOL that's hilarious. How do you know exactly?

You scared by the fact that they might be gay?

Leon is gay. Deal with it.

Leon is not gay, neither is luigi. Stop being a loser.

Leon is gay, sorry to break it to you.

Right, are you gay? If so are you one of those gays who has to claim lots of other people/charcters/things are also gay to somehow validate your own existence?

Always thought it was implied Leon was probably gay in the game. Dunno why people are being childish and having a tantrum over it, it's 2007.

if you're desperate for a gay icon look no further than that hideous little man from Little Britain.

I get the impression you think Leon can't be gay because he doesn't have a handlebar moustache, skin tight vest and walk around humming 'in the navy' through the course of the game while performing interior design makeovers on the houses of villagers...

Right, are you gay? If so are you one of those gays who has to claim lots of other people/charcters/things are also gay to somehow validate your own existence?

Quite frankly mate, I don't care who is or isn't. 5% of the world is gay but in any case I've got no need to claim or validate anything.

Always thought it was implied Leon was probably gay in the game. Dunno why people are being childish and having a tantrum over it, it's 2007.

I get the impression you think Leon can't be gay because he doesn't have a handlebar moustache, skin tight vest and walk around humming 'in the navy' through the course of the game while performing interior design makeovers on the houses of villagers...

Well said. Sums up his attitude perfectly lol

I've yet to see any implication that he's gay (he seems to attempt to "chat up" hunnigan a few times).

BTW, I am not homophobic, and I'd even say that Link (my favourite computer game character) could be gay...but Leon doesn't seem like it.

Sign in to follow this