NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ignite

How The Revolution Will Work

It is a quite good article when it comes to describing the controller but adding "fake" or "rumoured" technical specifications which have been already proven wrong is not the best journalism I know.

Hmm, most of this I knew already, but the spec comparisen at the end between known revo specs and gamecube was totally new to me.

Are they guessing most of those specs for rev? Because I knew revo has 512mb ram.

Are you sure that you mean RAM and not the built-in 512MB flash memory - which is to save online content and stuff?

The specs are those posted by "Han_Solo" and those are if I can trust Factor5 false.

Demonmike, Nintendo hasn't confirmed yet if Revolution will have 512 mb of RAM. But they do have confirmed (like SystemError said) that the console will have 512 mb of flash memory built-in to allow storage of downloaded stuff, among other things...

I read that this morining, in a biology "lesson", it wasn't to bad from a non-gaming sites opinion, but thats what most of it was "opinion", i want cold, hard, facts!

Demonmike, Nintendo hasn't confirmed yet if Revolution will have 512 mb of RAM. But they do have confirmed (like SystemError said) that the console will have 512 mb of flash memory built-in to allow storage of downloaded stuff, among other things...

Ah I typed it wrong then, I thought it was RAM, I was describing the flash memory but put ram there instead. My mistake.

Sign in to follow this