NEurope
Marshmellow

Things That aren't excellent

I can't believe Hearts won AGAIN! When do Celtic/Rangers play them?

Rangers play them next week at Tynecastle, and they travel to the mighty hoops on the 16th of October.

I bought trainers today. £65 down the shoot. But what can you do, Im sure theyll last til atleast Chrimbo if not the June target I have with them.

Still, money has become an issue.

Plus I need to buy some stuff this week like tracksuit bottoms (wont be cheap either, hence why I didnt buy em this morning!) and a coat would be great but... that'll be about £50 gone.

I bought trainers today. £65 down the shoot. But what can you do, Im sure theyll last til atleast Chrimbo if not the June target I have with them.

Still, money has become an issue.

Plus I need to buy some stuff this week like tracksuit bottoms (wont be cheap either, hence why I didnt buy em this morning!) and a coat would be great but... that'll be about £50 gone.

u can pay a lot more for trainers than 65 pounds...but i do see your point! :P

Life wud be easier if we didnt have to buy clothes :P

loads of stuff isnt great for me :( damn maths is way to hard.. grrrrr and my accomadation for uni isnt sorted yet (9 days before i go) erm phone credit just ran out after only having it 9 days :S

I've worked out one of the reasons these ripped off threads are less excellent than the originals, and it's that there are no smiley faces indicating if the thread is full of excellent or non-excellent stuff.

:(:hmm: :doh: :woops::angry::red::mad: :no: :bah: :wtf::weep::eek:

There ya go, happy now?

Well I was fairly happy before, but your smileys have made me no happier.

Well you wanted smilies to show that this thread was full of unexcellent stuff and thats what I gave you!

The fact that Bowser57 is no happier is definately not excellent (I would put another smilie here but don't know whether that would be a good or bad thing)!

u can pay a lot more for trainers than 65 pounds...but i do see your point! :P

Life wud be easier if we didnt have to buy clothes :P

Yeah I know I could pay alot more, but you know what them Ballymena folk are like with their dosh. Tight fisted. :bah:

Cripes I paid about £40-50ish for three pairs of shoes recently.

Anyway, having to go in tomorrow at 9am for library induction sucks. Oh and the fact I still have to do key skills despite the fact I've passed them and got into uni.

Cripes I paid about £40-50ish for three pairs of shoes recently.

Anyway, having to go in tomorrow at 9am for library induction sucks. Oh and the fact I still have to do key skills despite the fact I've passed them and got into uni.

Dude, library induction is pointless. I never went to it. If your getting a book from the library you just get it off your reading list, find it in the stacks, take it to the library assistant and reach em your card. Voila. :yes: