NEurope
Marshmellow

Things That aren't excellent

This thread is back from c-e lol but just tell us whats some things that arent so excellent that have happened to you recently

i got sick :sad:

Marshmellow_7 beating me to be the poster of the Things that Are Excellent thread.

Probably posted it when I was doing it myself, weren't there when I was about to make it.

*coughTWATcough*

Marshmellow_7 beating me to be the poster of the Things that Are Excellent thread.

Probably posted it when I was doing it myself, weren't there when I was about to make it.

*coughTWATcough*

sucker :p

Something not excellent is having some foolio rip off your thread that you were planning to recreate upon returning home from work.

when i go back to school on monday im gonna have like a billion papers and other homework to do since i stayed home thursday and friday :(

Having to work a late shift on the last night everyones getting together before going off to Uni and leaving me behind!

Going to try to swap my shift so will be posting again in this thread or the "things that are excellent thread" depending on the outcome!

EDIT: My old Resident evil 4 suplex avatar being too big (in file size) for these forums, I loved that thing and now have to go through the trouble of making it smaller or finding another avatar :(

something that is not excellent is that this thread was not started by Bowser57 therefore it not the same. Far from excellent.

something that is not excellent is that this thread was not started by Bowser57 therefore it not the same. Far from excellent.

oh thanx... :blink:

Yup. Doesn't have the same feel to it.

It also incurs a strange sense of depression in me also. Where were you Bowser?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU?!

It also incurs a strange sense of depression in me also. Where were you Bowser?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU?!

you fool! he was fighting to save us all!

Something not excellent is having some foolio rip off your thread that you were planning to recreate upon returning home from work.

Is grumpy Bowser57 here already?

Is grumpy Bowser57 here already?

leave him be, granted, it sounds a little ott a reaction but hes a cool dude, hes probly just joking on.

leave him be, granted, it sounds a little ott a reaction but hes a cool dude, hes probly just joking on.

I'm just a sore loser, he beats me at everything.

I'm just a sore loser, he beats me at everything.

Your also a sore winner.

Everytime i lost on Mario Kart he would go "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" and then proceed to chat up my mother.