NEurope
flameboy

New Wii Media Player

Saw this on GoNintendo. I'm listening to it right now. Very cool! Added to my faves. :)

yeah hopefully more and more playlists will get added and it can become really good, cos at moment alot of tracks are repeated but its still a great start!

do the other consoles ever get webpages customised to their browsers? Hopefully, some good radio players will get an interface like this. Prooves HD not necessary if web pages make the effort. Just need a full screen mode for the opera browser and the ability to store web page favorites on the chennels menu.

Just listening through the rock playlist, and they've got some excellent tracks on there. Been downloading a few after listening to them on there.

What is the use for this though? I can only see it being useful if the final build of Opera has tabbed browsing, so I can listen to music and browse the web all on the Wii.

Much easier to just load up the PC with all my own music on it than do it through the Wii browser. It's great though, and more of this should be encouraged as it provides us with more media options on our Wii consoles.

Just listening through the rock playlist, and they've got some excellent tracks on there. Been downloading a few after listening to them on there.

What is the use for this though? I can only see it being useful if the final build of Opera has tabbed browsing, so I can listen to music and browse the web all on the Wii.

Much easier to just load up the PC with all my own music on it than do it through the Wii browser. It's great though, and more of this should be encouraged as it provides us with more media options on our Wii consoles.

I can't remember who it was (might have been flameboy), but somebody posted a link that allowed us to use tabs on our Wii. So, maybe there is some hope for this after all. :D

I can't remember who it was (might have been flameboy), but somebody posted a link that allowed us to use tabs on our Wii. So, maybe there is some hope for this after all. :D

Yep you were right. Just did a post search and found it.

Link is http://www.team-dsx.net/wii if anyone's wondering. Will probably test it out tomorrow.

Link is http://www.team-dsx.net/wii if anyone's wondering. Will probably test it out tomorrow.

I just went trawling through some threads and I found it, too. Damn, you got here first. :)

yeah it was me!

and yeah that was the site, I use it often seems to be ok, was abit unstable at first but seems to be getting better as the days go on.

it is amazing how many people are making programs, web browser content etc... for the wii, I thought it might be abit hit and miss and people making half arsed efforts but thats not the case, and now we are getting tons of stuff, tabbed browsers, media players, sofa tube, mapwii etc...

I'm checking the site on my pc, just o see what bands they got and they have Hot Hot Heat. I'm loving this site more.

do the other consoles ever get webpages customised to their browsers? Hopefully, some good radio players will get an interface like this. Prooves HD not necessary if web pages make the effort. Just need a full screen mode for the opera browser and the ability to store web page favorites on the chennels menu.

What you actually want is a channel. And, it's bein said before, is not going to happen.

It's a really good player. Although I'm listening to the tracks via PC because I don't get my Wii connecting to the internet (I don'T know where I get the information for that...the W-lan stuff...).

I have to say that many of the rock songs are quite good. :) I might find a new cool band. Thanks a lot.

I just signed up and created a playlist.

I was stuck on what to add, so the website added loads to the playlist. Howeber it seems that you can only have a certain amount of songs before you can play it as a playlist.

I created it with about 17 songs on it, and i couldnt find it ooking through this Wii interface link. When I clicked I'm Lazy, to make them add songs, it got it up to 45 songs and I found it on the link.

However it's pretty cool.

I just signed up and created a playlist.

I was stuck on what to add, so the website added loads to the playlist. Howeber it seems that you can only have a certain amount of songs before you can play it as a playlist.

I created it with about 17 songs on it, and i couldnt find it ooking through this Wii interface link. When I clicked I'm Lazy, to make them add songs, it got it up to 45 songs and I found it on the link.

However it's pretty cool.

ahh thats why i couldn't see my play list, i was having a go with this last night and couldn't see my playlist. the website is nice if abit slow.

Edit:

I think i'll take that back as it didn't save anything i did last night :(

Excellent site.

Tabs is too tempermental to be of any use though. They disappear, pages warp about, opera hides the tab.

nice one, i'm makin a playlist now, shame you can only have a max of 3 songs per band

Try this http://www.orb.com its acts. Innstall the software on your PC, make a user account. Run the software and then log in using the site, presto media on your PC, video needs somework for wii buts its definatly worth a shot as it is a nativly PC thing you can obviously access your PC files from another PC.

Just not this tip. You have to use the PC software to set the folders you allow it browse, yook me a while to figure that one out :D

what the hell, i just tried accessing my playlist from my Wii, it doesn't ask you for a password, only your username, so you could access anyones playlists if you know their username.

If anyone whats to listen to my playlist my username is mokong

Anyone seen that thing on IGN where youvcan access all your PC media on your Wii - itunes etc...... It sounds really good but I don't understand how it works, I don't like the idea of my PC contents being accessed by the internet!