NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

Desperate Housewives

The E4 episode had a great exchange that went something like this

Orson: When Andrew lived on the streets he did...things for some men to earn money.

Bree: Good. I would be upset if he had no work ethic.

Poor sweet innocent Bree.

lol they have got much better script writing than the sceond series, which was good, but not that funny.

theres on character that has so many witty lines now....wats her name, that hot one, the younger of the main characters, gettin divorced...wats her name??

lol they have got much better script writing than the sceond series, which was good, but not that funny.

theres on character that has so many witty lines now....wats her name, that hot one, the younger of the main characters, gettin divorced...wats her name??

Gabriella Solice . . . Eva Longoria.

My girlfriend got me into DH, and I've become ever so slightly obsessed.

Bree's definitely the best character imo, just some of the stuff she comes up with is genius (plus the fact that she looks more than a little like my girlfriend is fun too)

My girlfriend got me into DH, and I've become ever so slightly obsessed.

Bree's definitely the best character imo, just some of the stuff she comes up with is genius (plus the fact that she looks more than a little like my girlfriend is fun too)

Plus she is Mrs Percival.

Plus she is Mrs Percival.

Man, Bree is attractive, and if you find Mrs. Percival attractive, I pity you.

Man, Bree is attractive, and if you find Mrs. Percival attractive, I pity you.

That's the only difference between the two... :heh:

Was Mrs Percival an alcoholic mother of a gay sociopath and a slutty teen? (Okay both her kids are slutty teens but meh). Serious question though, I don't really know much about Mrs. Percival.

But yeah, theres something oddly attractive about Marcia Cross. Although apparently shes now under orders to have bedrest, apparently carrying twins at 45 and working on a show isn't the healthiest combo. Who knew?

Finally, I don't like Bree's new surname. Hodge/Hotch/whatever is not as good as Van De Kamp.

Was Mrs Percival an alcoholic mother of a gay sociopath and a slutty teen? (Okay both her kids are slutty teens but meh). Serious question though, I don't really know much about Mrs. Percival.

Not as such, but she'd react the same way if she was. Plus, I can really imagine her killing her husband.

Not as such, but she'd react the same way if she was. Plus, I can really imagine her killing her husband.

Bree didn't. The pharmacist did.

Bree didn't. The pharmacist did.

I've only watched half of season 1... I was referring to where she throws onions on his food.

I've only watched half of season 1... I was referring to where she throws onions on his food.

That was a mistake. And it didn't off him anyway.

That was a mistake. And it didn't off him anyway.

I know it didn't kill him, but I thought she'd done it on purpose.

As far as im aware it was a mistake, I think it was because she was talking to Mrs Huber at the time and was distracted.

she is most definitley the best character, this season as well she is getting all the witty lines.

:D Best.Show.Ever:D

Sign in to follow this