NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
blender

Screw you wii Sports - The official wii sports bitching thread

Is a seperate bitching thread even needed? It's not like the other one is getting full of insults, etc.

Boxing may not be all that accurate, but I still think it's amazing fun. My only quarrel with Wii Sports is baseball.

Apart from that: great success!

o this won't end well..........

the 5 mins i'v played of wii tennis was pretty good though so it's not all bad!

nono these threads are very entertaining keep it open.....

....There is nothing wrong with wii sports for a free/budget in japan game.I mean what were you expecting.If you don't like boxing then don't play it.There are many other quality games on the disc

If anything it's just a demo for each type of game. Tennis, boxing, golf will all be improved upon later in the Wii's life. Not sure how much more you can do with bowling and baseball, I have no problems with them on WiiSports anyway.

I love wii sports. It is great to whip out at party's and is garnering lots of publicity for gaming. Plus it is the game that made my familliy interested in gaming again.

EYE TOY IS RETARDED!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

eye toy passing fade that wasn't even great when it first came out. Wii innovative new games console and your bitching about a tech demo, jeez....someone must have been very bored when they opened this thread...

Most games are quite ok actually. I'm don't like Tennis and Baseball too much - I don't really have a feel for the ball but Boxing and Golf are very entertaining.

Played Golf to Pro-Level with a friend - really cool if you have some experience.

However I agree boxing is unresponsive but I do the equal to button mashing so I don't have much of a strategy anyways.

If anything it's just a demo for each type of game. Tennis, boxing, golf will all be improved upon later in the Wii's life. Not sure how much more you can do with bowling and baseball, I have no problems with them on WiiSports anyway.

Yeah, I agree. It just shows you how future games of this type could be played.

I can't wait for the first 'proper' tennis title. :)

It doesn't work for me either boxing and it's to tiring (i'm not lazy honest, it really is too tiring).

Perhaps it's because i set something wrong? Like said i was L handed instead of R or something...

Also i can always (well nearly always) get a strike in bowling now...so the fun has been taken out of that kinda.

Tennis and Golf are still superb though! Have like a few days break from tennis and when you play it again, it always brings a smile to your face!

A few of my friends found boxing tiring, but that's because they were fighting like madmen. :heh:

Choose your punches. Take your time to dissect your opponent, and victory is yours. :D

A few of my friends found boxing tiring, but that's because they were fighting like madmen. :heh:

Choose your punches. Take your time to dissect your opponent, and victory is yours. :D

I did go slightly OTT, i must admit! :wink:

Thanks for the tip though! :hehe:

Considering the bloody game was free, there is no need to moan. You could have probably had the console for the same price without the game.

On the subject of Eyetoy, get this. My friend said today when I told him Sony copied Nintendo's Wiimote: "In a way Nintendo copied Sony. They copied the Eyetoy with the remote." "Explain how." "It's just a different way of playing games, it's basically the same except without the camera. Eyetoy is more fun." EGASP! He is a Sony fanboy anyway even if he won't admit it.

Eye Toy FTW : Now with interactive ScReAming sensor

(The vid i was originally meant to post)

Can anyone score anything on the wii boxing 3rd training game?!

WiiSports is a brilliant brilliant game, and my game of the year. Yes boxing has it flaws, but the nights i've spent drunk with groups of friends playing tennis or bowling have had laughs I haven't experienced since Goldeneye.

Are bitching threads the new revolution? The Zelda idea was fine, but this is a free game...

?!

eyetoy is flawed to hell.I can't stand it

Yamcha, try looking in the manual. Really helps for ball direction in tennis.

Will do mate, cheers :)

I enjoy every game on it besides Boxing and Golf. I really hate golf :angry:

But the rest are great fun whith friends. I love this game.

(The vid i was originally meant to post)

That's pretty cool. Some awesome potential there (for sports games especially).

Well, I live in Uni accommodation with dozens of friends, and we've had so many 4 player games since I got my Wii. The only things I've found problems with are the inaccuracy of the boxing and the lack of response with the putter, otherwise everyone's had a great time. Even friends who don't normally like nintendo or even video games are coming round for a go, several girls have beaten me at bowling, and when I came home for the Christmas all my family had a go.

It's good fun, it just takes practice (except the boxing, which always sucks)

Sign in to follow this