NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
2bLaZe

Wiimote availablity

Has anyone seen anywhere with them in stock at the moment ? Gameplay keep pushing back the date when my extra remote ordered on the 2nd Nov will arrive, and they currently reckon it will be the 17th...

The whole thing is getting to be a bit of a joke really

By some divine miracle, I managed to pick up a copy of WiiPlay from Argos Extra only last week. They had about 2 copies or so of WiiPlay and 3 remotes. However, after I picked up my WiiPlay, it turns out all the seperate remotes had been sold.

Why not try some places like Argos, Tesco, Asda? You might get lucky. I did.

I've seen alot of these problems... tbh i havent had ne im just lucky i guess. Do you live newhere near bham theres a big gamestation on new street they had bout 60 of wii play and bout 30 wii-motes not sure about now but there were plently. sometimes online shopping isnt the best bet

Been searching all over London for them ;/ I only moved here recently though, so am really only looking in the more obvious places, as I don't know where so much is!

lol i don't know i never had a problem buying an extra wiimote.Guess ireland is a different situation

There was no extra wiimotes availible in my area at launch and there still isn't. I haven't actually seen a Wii-mote for sale so far!

I just purchased 2 Wii:Plays, only a fiver more to get my mum playing Wii:Tennis with me and my bro. Totally worth the extra just to see how she plays it, hilarious. :)

WHSmiths seem to be rife with them...they had wii play and a couple of wiimotes and nunchuks at the branch in Harrogate.

Too late now for me, but well done for posting that, i reckon theres still alot of people trying to find extra remotes.

Although Amazon really screwed me over with the Xbox HD-DVD drive, so i would never use them again for anything....:horse:

I found my extra remote in Woolworths, although I live in a fairly small town where they're hardly gonna be in great demand although when I bought it the guy at the counter asked if I'd had trouble getting hold of one so it's clearly something they're aware of and whether they've been able to get hold of more to counter that....well, who knows?!

I got my extra Nunchuk from WHSmith (work there lol), saw two on our delivery shelves, thought I'd have one for myself so reserved that and put the display case out for the other and within 5 minutes of putting it out the remaining one had already gone! I'd be surprised if there's ever going to be huge deliveries of remotes and/or nunchuks but places like WHSmith who aren't reserving them and gettin the odd one or two here are there are always worth a check!:grin:

Funny how nobody seems to have mentioned this:

*edit cant post URL*

They're in stock there! *nabs one*

Awesome! Thanks :D

Awesome! Thanks :D

No problem. :)

They despatched my Wiimote today, so I should get it by the weekend. :D Looking forward to Wario Ware next week.

There were plenty in game in Meadowhall on Sunday and Wednesday just not any nunchucks.

There were plenty in game in Meadowhall on Sunday and Wednesday just not any nunchucks.

hey just noticed you live in Sheffield I work in the HMV at meadowhell on weekends.

loads of wii play and nunchuks in woolworth down north west london.

hey just noticed you live in Sheffield I work in the HMV at meadowhell on weekends.

Wow I was in that HMV on Sunday. Just out of interest is there an anime DVD section there?

No problem. :)

They despatched my Wiimote today, so I should get it by the weekend. :D Looking forward to Wario Ware next week.

My amazon wiimote should be here today... and my gameplay one was sent yesterday too... Their estimation of the 17th was way out. Really not going to use Gameplay again, they have been awful from start to finish, it seems like they have no contact with their suppliers at all, and they never have any idea or accuracy as to when they will have any stock.

my local eb has tons of all the four main acessorys.

(wii-motes, nunchucks, classic controllers and 2000 wii points cards)

Sign in to follow this