NEurope
KKOB

Celebrity Big Brother

The Towers Of London are ignorant asshole who make shit music just to pull girls and make money. The documentary just showed them for what dickheads they are and Donny being in Big Brother will only do bad for the band, which is good for everyone else.

And why the hell did they let Ken Russell go in? He's almost 80 and is clearly senile. It's just depressing.

I think H (Iain, whatever) is my favorite so far. Seems like a nice guy, I don't liek the Towers of London jerk, horribly crude. I'll reserve most of my judgements for a few days - I didn't even see the show last night.

the towers of london guy is a shit, this makes me ashamed to be of the same nationallity as him, and the old director bloke is a right prick too, nothing much happened in the show last night, the tol bloke was being a right rude ass hole and that old director bloke got naked for some reason

I haven't seen it yet! I was busy last night and the night before, I come home on wednesday quite drunk to see who was in it, and tbh I am most dissappointed. Last year they had a relatively high calibre of celebrity, this year, well, most of them I don't even know! Either that or they're like celebrities that are 10+ years out of date.

What's Dirk Benedict like? I'd love him to win, I'd actually love to just watch him in a house as a normal person.

In my opinion the only real celeb that still actually has a decent career (in the middle of making 4 new fims I think) is Shilpa Shetty. Like she isn't as good as she once was, 14 years ago in respect to the films she makes but her acting is still top notch. I was really shocked and somewhat happy that she is in there, hopefully she realises that the culture difference is pretty big and her typical asian nudging habbits have to either stop or calm down a bit haha. Her laugh is so weird haha.

Anyway I think it was a really smart move, BB has caught nearly every asians attention over night with her 1.1 billion fans world wide lol :D

I'm not a major fan of hers but I liked a few movies she has made :)

I think Dirk is a great guy so far, his personality is a bit like mine lol. Hes cool. Dunno who I want to win yet.

I don't like the blonde rock guy or that ancient relic of a director, his entrance was just awful!

In my opinion the only real celeb that still actually has a decent career (in the middle of making 4 new fims I think) is Shilpa Shetty. Like she isn't as good as she once was, 14 years ago in respect to the films she makes but her acting is still top notch. I was really shocked and somewhat happy that she is in there, hopefully she realises that the culture difference is pretty big and her typical asian nudging habbits have to either stop or calm down a bit haha. Her laugh is so weird haha.

Anyway I think it was a really smart move, BB has caught nearly every asians attention over night with her 1.1 billion fans world wide lol :D

I'm not a major fan of hers but I liked a few movies she has made :)

I think Dirk is a great guy so far, his personality is a bit like mine lol. Hes cool. Dunno who I want to win yet.

I don't like the blonde rock guy or that ancient relic of a director, his entrance was just awful!

i think i've seen one of her films (like 4 years ago, was pretty good actually, seeing as i usuallty hate Indian films).

Also, Jermaine is just soooo cool. Hope he does well :D

I dunno how to respond to that other than this.

Not at all.

Really? Perhaps i was taking over by all the black she was wearing...mmmm....

What would you say her image is then? I was thinking 'chav' as well......i don't know really, it wasn't the normal Davina though was it? :wink:

Just turned it on for a little bit, H seems a bit annoying, he's got a bit of a shreiky laugh sort of thing, which he seems to do alot.

What did she do? I missed it?

Can't believe they just put Jade, her bf and her mum in there. Seriously, I knew it was gonna happen since this afternoon, but I can't believe it actually is.

"Big Brother has just made the transition into completely painful freak show" as a friend just described it.

This one does seem to be actually pretty good. I'm liking it so far. Don't think Jade and her real family are great at all, so awful. I hate Jades mum, I'd be so ashamed if that was mine. I think Jermaine is also really cool and layed back.

I can see Shilpa and Jermaine forming their own little group (bonding a lot more) and Jade, her mum and her bf sticking together and that director (Ken is it?) just watching on the sidelines. But just watching it on E4 and Shilpa seems to be really nice towards Jade.

You can tell though that Shilpa and Jermaine don't quite understand how thick Jade is, not knowing the meaning of "influential" and Jade's first language is English haha

Shilpa calls that director "uncle" hahaha

Has donny left? just flicked onto the live feed and caught the end of a conversation that went something like "well at least donny fucked off now" and "he left a souveneir" holding up sunglasses?

Or has he just gone to bed or something ?

Left? I thought he's in the house next door or something? Bit soon to be leaving! I saw the bit where Jade and that went in, I'm glad she's there with her mum, I love Jade, she's so amusing in that naive way, and her mum seems just the same! Jo whatshername didn't look too pleased to see her though, dunno why, but I'd rather watch Jade than her any day! I think it's pretty amusing seeing all the celebrities sort of being upstaged, they probably all hate Jade for not being a real celebrity, which is kind of ironic considering. A really brilliant twist, they have managed to at least match the watchability of last year's show with this(i thought the contestants were pretty dull and outdated otherwise).

cbb5_d03_2328_181_escape.jpg

Donny is Gonny

The wild man decides he's not up for a life of servitude...

Life as a servant just wasn't rock and roll enough for Donny. The singer last night decided to escape both his Quarters and the entire Celebrity Big Brother House.

Making contact with the outside world is a fundamental rule break and as a result, Donny will not be returning to the House.

At 11.28pm, the punk rocker discreetly snuck into the Servants' garden for a nose around, followed by a curious Ian.

Having sized up his options, he decided to make a bid for freedom rather than explore a humble new life of servitude. With a helping hand from his companion, Donny scaled the fence and asked Ian to pass on his goodbyes to the rest of the group.

A shocked Ian was soon joined by his fellow Servants as they filtered outside into the garden. The former Steps star adopted a high-pitched tone as he excitedly described the wild man's spontaneous stomp: "Donny's just legged it over the fence! He said he's not waiting on Jade! He's gone!"

"It's a wind up" reckoned Jo, with Danielle in agreement, adding that he's merely "hiding somewhere". Ian tried to fend off Leo's accusations about giving the escapee a helping hand by maintaining that he thought Donny was only going to have a look around.

But shortly before midnight, the servants had his permanent departure confirmed. Cleo was given an official statement from Big Brother to read out.

The rock and roll star had left the building...

Yup Donny has left the building...

Donny 'will not return' to BB house

Bad boy rocker Donny Tourette who scaled the Celebrity Big Brother fence to freedom after refusing to act as Jade Goody's servant will not be returning to the reality show, it has been confirmed.

The loudmouth lead singer with punk band the Towers of London climbed over the fence on Friday night after just 48 hours in the house.

Donny was one of eight celebrities forced into a life of servitude following the arrival of former Big Brother contestant Goody into the house.

A spokesman for the reality show said: "At 11.28pm on Friday Donny decided to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house by climbing over a wall.

"Making contact with the outside world is a fundamental rule break and as such Donny will not be returning to the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Jade, the most successful former Big Brother contestant and now a personality in her own right, arrived in the celebrity version of the show with mum Jackiey Budden and boyfriend Jack Tweedy.

In a cruel twist, eight of the original contestants, including Donny, were forced to move into grimy servants' quarters in a separate section of the house.

I've just realised that H from Steps is in this, he looks completely different from what I remember (I totally didn't like Steps by the way) so I might start watching this now. How long does it go on for?

I've just realised that H from Steps is in this, he looks completely different from what I remember (I totally didn't like Steps by the way) so I might start watching this now. How long does it go on for?

Really? I think he looks exactly the same.

I'm still behind Dirk.

Why did they put Ken in, he's almost 80 ffs, i feel sorry for him most of the time.