NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Master_X2

About Official Japanese Wii Component Cables...

Okay, I know some of you guys got some of these, but I heard something about them sending a different signal through the component instead of the proper ones for PAL TVs. (I have no idea what it was about, and it was probably just heresay people spouting nonsense but...) I know they work and all, but there's no quality difference, right? I just need to ask before ordering. Note: don't recommend third party. I don't trust anything but official products (really bad luck with third party stuff just breaking down on practically every console I've ever owned...) Anyone an help...?

i think the component cable does a component signal. People have successfuly imported them

we just got some official nintendo component cables in, at the GAME I work at, if you want to try that before importing.

Okay, I know some of you guys got some of these, but I heard something about them sending a different signal through the component instead of the proper ones for PAL TVs.

What nonsense..

Thanks for confirming it as nonsense. Hmmm...so you say your GAME has just got stock in? I guess if I check the order and it has been sent tomorrow, I'll have no need to import anyway. Thank you everyone for your help.

Went to My local Game today I picked up a RGB Wii Cable and they had about 10 of the Wii Component cables in stock. If anyone wants one tell me and I maybe be able to go and get you one.

I have an official Japanese Wii component cable and it works fine on my LCD, no problems at all (touch wood).

Hope that helps. :awesome:

Halo!

The jap component that, sent a different signal, is call a D-terminal cable. But as far as I know, there is no TV's out side Japan whit this, or in other words it's as likely as seeing scart connection in the USA.

Sign in to follow this