NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Help Your Favourite Admin!!

hey guys & girls, my sig has gotten old now must of had it for nearly 2 years i do believe which is far too long, so i am in need of a new one... im really crap at creating such masterpieces i see all over our forums so who fancies helping me out ?

i do like my current one so i dunno if ill change it or not (depends if i get a better one) but it would be interesting to see what you lot who are very creative and have far too much time on your hands and musta up!

i would like to stick with a band theme and this time maybe have a sig created around my new favourite band "the subways"

something cool with their logo or the txt they use for their logo could be used for the words platty and admin perhaps or somthing similar....

maybe a picture of the bass player charlotte in the background i dunno...

i would like to keep it the SAME SIZE as my current one if possible ?

things for info/ideas:

their site: http://www.thesubways.net

logo (for txt font etc)

the%20subways%20logo.jpg

album cover:

subways.jpg

pic of charlotte (to show you what she looks like, there are tons of other pics out there of her)

Subways-1957.jpg

so like yeah create me something my padawan's! i look forward to seeing some creations if anyone can be arsed!

thank you's!

I ended up making a few sigs, although they're all pretty similar:

plattysignew5mj.jpg

plattysignew37gi.jpg

Couldn’t resist doing a smutty one too, that Charlotte bird has nice legs! :heh: (Even though she does look disturbingly like Janine from Eastenders in this pic.) :

plattysignew20ss.jpg

"Favourite admin" - hey!

And my friend went to school with Charlotte. Yes neither of those two statements are worthwhile but ah well. Personally out of the ones RedShell did the first looks best (like the colour scheme) but they all need a classic 1px black border.

"Favourite admin" - hey!

Yes ash your my favourite admin. :kiss:

*whistles*

hey redshell thank you very much i really like all of those its a hard choice which one to pick!!

can i be annoying and ask for a slight amendment ?? in the txt platty could the second "t" be a small "t" and not an upper case "T" to see what that looks like? thanks duder!

hey redshell thank you very much i really like all of those its a hard choice which one to pick!!

can i be annoying and ask for a slight amendment ?? in the txt platty could the second "t" be a small "t" and not an upper case "T" to see what that looks like? thanks duder!

OK here ya go, I added a border too:

plattysig8zc.jpg

If you prefer it like that then you're stuck with this one as I don't have the other two as .PSD files and I'm not re-doing the txt on those, not even for "my Favourite Admin!"

yes mate thats the one i like the most but what i meant was to get rid of the upper case "T" and have two small "t's" you know.....

thanks man, the creative skill is awesome

what i meant was to get rid of the upper case "T" and have two small "t's" you know.....
plattysig0ry.jpg

Any good?

yes yes thats the one! thank you very much! i shall now use that as my sig.

Edit: ah it looks very pretty thank you

Sign in to follow this