NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dannbrownn

How many wii friends do you have?

Hello, i was just wandering how many contacts people had in their wii address book, i was wandering if there was any average amount, or if anyone had filled the entire address book! Currently i have only got 6 friends!

What about you?

**points!**

At the moment, none, when the online system is actually established towards the end of Wiis life cycle several years after the establishment of PS3s online service, i'll add some friends then.

One real life friend at the mo, another 3 of my mates have got Wiis but no one can be bothered to theirs up to the net. Hopefully we'll get some online games soon.

Anyone know if Elebits has online play or is it just WiiConnect24 downloads?

Anyone know if Elebits has online play or is it just WiiConnect24 downloads?

No online functionality, just has WiiConnect24 capabilities, which will be verified by another knowledgable user such as Dante.

Ok so out of the 57 people I've added from here - 35 could be arsed adding me back. That means 22 people on here didn't add me despite having their number on their profile - whats the point in that? if your not adding folk - don't put your console number on.

Not only did it waste my time but also I'm sure the time of other forum users - show a little respect. :angry:

To the 35 thats did add me thanks very much - I think I might add some from here http://www.miipages.com/ and see if their any more forthcoming.

Ok so out of the 57 people I've added from here - 35 could be arsed adding me back. That means 22 people on here didn't add me despite having their number on their profile - whats the point in that? if your not adding folk - don't put your console number on.

Not only did it waste my time but also I'm sure the time of other forum users - show a little respect. :angry:

To the 35 thats did add me thanks very much - I think I might add some from here http://www.miipages.com/ and see if their any more forthcoming.

Wow, that is a lot!

I am adding you now...

I have about 10 in total. 1 from here. Another load of emails on top of that too.

Maybe if you told them you'd added them?

Where the hell do you find a Mii Parade? Bein searching for it, but didn't find it.

On topic: 2 Wii-friends and a few e-mailaddresses...

I know I'm in that 22, but it's unfair to say I couldn't be arsed. There are other factors to consider. Someone else was using the TV/Wii, I didn't have access to the Internet when I had chance to add you. I only have 4 Wiis on my address book, 2 being forum users. I will add you.

Zyneth, we've added each other sure... my Mii Parade has like ten in it lol. Ive only made about three or four of my own Mii's so far, Ive a few freaky ones... some wee girl that looks freaky and has no creator. I wanna delete her but seeing as Ive so few Mii's, Im letting her stay for now.

Also, danny-boy brown is gonna get added to the snowmans machine later. By the way, if your Wii needs to know (or cares) the names Steven. Not much of a nickname for my Wii, but for the time being atleast, its all I can think of. ::shrug:

Maybe if you told them you'd added them?

Oh aye, that works without fail... there are a couple of ones here that are yet to add me back :wink:

I know I'm in that 22, but it's unfair to say I couldn't be arsed. There are other factors to consider. Someone else was using the TV/Wii, I didn't have access to the Internet when I had chance to add you. I only have 4 Wiis on my address book, 2 being forum users. I will add you.

Your avatar looks like Majora's Mask. Sorry, needed to get that off my chest.

Oh, and your PM-list is completely full. Clean it out. I wanted to PM you about this (because it frightens me and I really wanted to know if it really was about this). And I'll re-ask my question: How do you start your Mii Parade?

How do you start your Mii Parade?

Top right icon on the mii channel I think.

Oh aye, that works without fail... there are a couple of ones here that are yet to add me back :wink:

I've added everybody who PMed me, eventually.

I've got about 35 active people, and about 20 who I PM'd and look like they will never add me (probably forgotten!) I always make sure to add people if they PM me, I havn't missed yet!

Top right icon on the mii channel I think.

The Mii Plaza itself? Is that your mii parade? Else there is no Mii parade in my Wii.

The Mii Plaza itself? Is that your mii parade? Else there is no Mii parade in my Wii.

On the mii plaza, there is an icon that you click which takes you to the mii parade. The mii parade is where miis that are set to mingle from people on your friend list are displayed. You can then copy them onto your wii.

About 5. This system is so lame next to Xbox Live, seriously. God only knows why I can't add someone and have them accept or decline my invitation.

Utter joke. I shouldn't have to come on a forum to get anyone to know I want to add them to my friends list. Seriously Nintendo, have you got brain damage?

I have 8, I think.

About 5. This system is so lame next to Xbox Live, seriously. God only knows why I can't add someone and have them accept or decline my invitation.

Utter joke. I shouldn't have to come on a forum to get anyone to know I want to add them to my friends list. Seriously Nintendo, have you got brain damage?

Systems like BENMii might ease the burden a little.

No it doesn't and Nintendo are REALLY stupid. Really. How can they not use such a simple feature. God it annoys me so much.

Sign in to follow this