NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Spirited Away 5.15pm BBC2

Been looking forward to watching this film for too long and thus am extremely excited about watching it later this evening.

Spirited_Away_poster.JPG

I mgiht watch it if i'm in. but there's also:

Grand Day Out

Superman (original)

Big (fuck yeah)

and one or two others on today.

I will be settin sky to record for this if i dotn get the chance to see it otherwise :)

My bro got this on dvd. But its an awesome film none the less.

BBC2 though will have breaks ...:shakehead

Im excited about this too! Im trying to get my PC to record it, but im having issues with recording things on WinTV.:( n having troubles finding BBC2 through digital!! blahh!!! Setting it up now..

I want to watch this and see what all the fuss is about. When is a Grand Day Out on?

I've not watched a movie on beeb 2 in ages so i dont remember if they did breaks. Sweet no breaks might watch it.

bbc dnt have breaks, only their own show promos between shows, and i tihnk radio times adverts?

bbc dnt have breaks, only their own show promos between shows, and i tihnk radio times adverts?

thats only in your shantytown.

I hope to watch this - Ive been looking forward to seeing it since I noticed it was on in the Radio Times t'other week. I just hope Im not in the middle of playing the Wii or something later on and forget about it!

I've never seen it, I'll watch to see what all the fuss is about though. It's meant to be brilliant.

BBC3 has a 60 second newscast inbetween movies and is followed by 1 or 2 promo clips for upcoming BBC events.

I appreciate them as I can usually go for a slash or make a cup of tea/snack.

BBC1/2 hasn't interrupted movies for a long time (used to get the news)

This is good but confusing... I highly recommend you watch it subbed several times...

What's it actually about?

I'm interested in watching it because it sounds really good.

It's about a girl who gets transported to the spirit realm and her parents get turned into pigs... she has to rescue them.

What's it actually about?

I'm interested in watching it because it sounds really good.

I stole this off play.com for you...

A fantasy adventure film unlike any other, 'Spirited Away' tells the story of Chihiro, a capricious, headstrong, 10 year-old girl, who believes the entire universe should submit to her every whim. Whilst en-route to a new home, Chihiro and her parents stumble on a mysterious cul-de-sac. Unwittingly they have strayed into the Land of the Spirits, a world inhabited by ancient gods and magical beings, ruled over by a demonic sorceress Yubaba. Finding an ally in the enigmatic Haku, he explains that in order to fight annihilation, to survive this strange and perilous new world, Chihiro must make herself useful, she must work. Chihiro renounces her laziness, her humanity, her reason, her memories, even her name...

Cool,thanks a lot Grunch and thanks for nabbing the description for me Hero :)

I'll be watching this then,sounds good.

Sign in to follow this