NEurope
Daft

The future of the X-Box 360!?

Don't get the £60 wireless thingy, its a rip off, you can get much cheaper ones for like £20-40 but are 3rd partyy, byt can be used on any console with an ethernet port. They work just fine though.

Awesome, cheers!! Do you know of any specific ones?

AHHHH! Play.com sold out:cry: of the bundle I was going to get!!! :cry: I'm gonna cry, ahhh! I was planning that for at least 3 days!:cry:

I hope they get it back or I'm gonna have to put my 360 plans off for a while! (Damn it hurts saying that!:cry: :cry: :cry: )

I can't find anywhere else with this kind of offer!:cry:

Awesome, cheers!! Do you know of any specific ones?

AHHHH! Play.com sold out:cry: of the bundle I was going to get!!! :cry: I'm gonna cry, ahhh! I was planning that for at least 3 days!:cry:

I hope they get it back or I'm gonna have to put my 360 plans off for a while! (Damn it hurts saying that!:cry: :cry: :cry: )

I can't find anywhere else with this kind of offer!:cry:

PC World Doxons and Currys have a better deal IMO

Premium Gears and Rainbow for 299

or

Premium Gears Raibow Ghost Reacon Advacne Warfighter and remote thingy 329

Sad thing is thats sold out to. But it says you can pick up in store. Its blantantly sold out though.

I was plannign on getting that one for like a week.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

PC World Doxons and Currys have a better deal IMO

Premium Gears and Rainbow for 299

or

Premium Gears Raibow Ghost Reacon Advacne Warfighter and remote thingy 329

Sad thing is thats sold out to. But it says you can pick up in store. Its blantantly sold out though.

I was plannign on getting that one for like a week.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

The thing with the Play.com package is that it also comes with PGR which I really want...although if sacrafices need to be made...:hmm:

Plus I don't know if I would like Ghost Reacon or Rainbow 6 I've never played them! What are they like?

Does anyone know if these deals/bundles expire or they are just sold out at the mo!?

Gamestation have the best deals, but mostly in store only. Last time i was in the best deal they had was Xbox 360 Premium + extra wireless controller (official) + any 3 games + PGR3 all for £339.99!

Also heard that you can get the same deal for £124.99 if Smackdown is one of those 3 games!

Gamestations online deals: http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=xba0002

Cheap Xbox Live subscriptions: http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=xba0002 - £9.99

Look around for Live kits for the original Xbox, a lot of retailers are selling them cheap at the moment without realising they work for the 360 too (although i think they need to be activated on Xbox1)

Dont use WiFi for connecting the Xbox to the net, its too unreliable for gaming.

Try this instead: http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/110264/rb/24145821406

You need 2, so its still going to be £60 but its a much faster and simpler solution for a home network. Plug both into the mains, then connect one of them to your router and the other to the Xbox (via an Ethernet cable)

If thats too expensive and you dont mind WiFi's drawbacks then try this for the official wifi dongle:

ideal for connecting xbox 360 to internet to go live etc no wires needed . . . it cums up 45 punds thn in vouchers there is 1 with 20 pound of on produstcs 45 and over.

Discount: £20 off

Minimum Spend: £45.00

Promotional Code: D9

Expiry: Unspecified (Add an expiry date)

Applies to: Online or call 0800 068 3687

ring up or use online

Have fun

http://www.greatuniversal.com/AgNet/product.aspx?brand=GU&cat_id=17&zone_id=0&prod_id=263064&fh_secondid=263064&fh_view_size=47&fh_usertype=guc2&fh_location=%2f%2fagency%2fen_GB&fh_search=wireless+xbox&fh_eds=%df&fh_refview=search

Switch you are a GOD!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Switch you are a GOD!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

"(although i think they need to be activated on Xbox1)" - can anybody confirm this?

Damn there is still no money in my account! AAAGH! I hate waiting 2 or 3 days just to order!!!

I use the wireless adapter and it works fine. Why is it too unreliable for gaming?

And BTW PGR3 is fecking brilliant.

I use the wireless adapter and it works fine. Why is it too unreliable for gaming?

And BTW PGR3 is fecking brilliant.

I had the first 2 on Xbox and loved them! (slightly prefer the first cos it was in London!)

I'm just waiting for money to get put into my account, AAAAGH! fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Finally had the money to get a 360 the other day. The pack i got was £299 and it came with

X-Box 360 Premium

PGR-3

Live Arcade Unplugged

Smackdown vs RAW 2007

Play and Charge Kit

Extra Wireless Controller

12 Months free X-Box Live Gold

As soon as i get a cheap wireless adaptor (cheers for the tip 1UP). I will be online in no time at all.

Finally had the money to get a 360 the other day. The pack i got was £299 and it came with

X-Box 360 Premium

PGR-3

Live Arcade Unplugged

Smackdown vs RAW 2007

Play and Charge Kit

Extra Wireless Controller

12 Months free X-Box Live Gold

As soon as i get a cheap wireless adaptor (cheers for the tip 1UP). I will be online in no time at all.

I hate the bank...hurry up and process my dosh!:mad::cry:

What wireless adapters have you found cos I'm not really sure what I am looking for?!:confused:

Is Smackdown vs RAW 2007 any good cos it comes with the package Im getting?

Do u get 1 month Xbox live Gold membership with the console or do I need to get the subscription right away?

Do u get 1 month Xbox live Gold membership with the console or do I need to get the subscription right away?

You get a free month. Just plonk it online, select silver membership, then it goes you are entitled to a free 1 month gold membership, say "why thank you kind sir" and accept it, and run free for a month!

You get a free month. Just plonk it online, select silver membership, then it goes you are entitled to a free 1 month gold membership, say "why thank you kind sir" and accept it, and run free for a month!

Cheers! (that pospones another bullet to the wallet!:yay: )

DAMN IT! The bank still doesn't have my money...they said probably tomorrow or Friday...this waiting is killing me!

Go ahead and buy. I really want one over a Wii atm. 2007 will be a brilliant year for the console.

Go ahead and buy. I really want one over a Wii atm. 2007 will be a brilliant year for the console.

I'm trying, aaagghh!:( Fingers crossed for tomorrow! (Although sods law says something will happen!) I bought a Wii because I wanted Zelda and I know its going to start getting good games soon but I want a 360 now cos it has great games now!!! I just read about Lost Planet, I think thats another one added to the list! Has anyone played the demo, whats it like? It looks awesome and my sister owes me a Xmas present!: peace:

I had the first 2 on Xbox and loved them! (slightly prefer the first cos it was in London!)

You'll be glad to hear London is in PGR3 too then.

Is Smackdown vs RAW 2007 any good cos it comes with the package Im getting?

It is, best wrestling game around, glad the series has lost its Sony exclusivity.

You'll be glad to hear London is in PGR3 too then.

I love racing around London!!! (Makes a change from the usual traffic adn its cheaper than having to pay the congestion charge! :laughing: )

I was just wondering, my friend is buyng a 360 from america. Will it work here with games and Xbox live and stuff?

I would appreciate a swift response since I convinced him to buy one and if it doesnt work when he brings it back here...errrr I'm gonna be in trouble!:o

Thanks!

I was just wondering, my friend is buyng a 360 from america. Will it work here with games and Xbox live and stuff?

I would appreciate a swift response since I convinced him to buy one and if it doesnt work when he brings it back here...errrr I'm gonna be in trouble!:o

Thanks!

A voltage converter and a HDTV (or VGA to a monitor) should sort out the voltage and display differences, but he'll have to import most games.

A voltage converter and a HDTV (or VGA to a monitor) should sort out the voltage and display differences, but he'll have to import most games.

I thought the 360 was region free?

no, just certain games are region free.

and best cable isnt component, its VGA i think.

no, just certain games are region free.

and best cable isnt component, its VGA i think.

Thanks a lot! I better tell my friend all this quickly!:p

EDIT: Damn the money STILL hasnt cleared! Oh well...still waiting! Hopefuly tomorrow!