NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

360 Controller problem

I know this should go in the 360 thread, but since that is so massive now I thought this problem deserved it's own thread.

The problem I'm having is with the battery case on the back of the wireless 360 controller. Every so often it will randomly come loose, and then I get the message saying reconnect controller. This is obviously a slight problem when playing an online game against people on Gears of War.

I thought it was just my pad, but I bought another recently and that's having exactly the same problem.

Very frustrating. Anyone have this issue, and if so how can you get round it? (I'm thinking homemade methods etc.)

Maybe u have lots of other wireless things in the room which use 2.4 ghz? such as routers, phones etc. But I have a router and wireless phone in my 360 room and works fine....

Phone M$ i suggest

have you checked the battery pack to see if the button that holds it in place is loose?

I know it's not a wireless problem because if I slam the control forward it goes off. It is the battery pack being a bit loose, but it's happened on 2 controllers now, and it's not like I throw them about.

well it sounds like your battery pack is the problem then, have you tried it with a different battery pack in?

Alternative Solution : Use a wired controller :p might sound pointless I know but if you had the problems that I had with those damn wireless controllers then you'd do the same, tbh using a wired controller with the 360 doesn't bother me, plus it doubles up as a PC pad which is nice, each to their own though. :smile:

What problems have you had?

BTW I smashed it against the wall in a childish fit of rage when it stopped working when I was online with Gears and now it works fine. Which proves violence DOES WORK.

Have you tried smashing it against the wall? Always works :p

P.S. Don't actually do it.

Have you tried smashing it against the wall? Always works :p

P.S. Don't actually do it.

hehehe hmmm good idea it did worck on your controler dint it ^.-

well i think i am going to send it to M$ te let it get fixed .... AGAIN! (this wil be the 3rt time)

Sign in to follow this