NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Things That are Excellent!

Maybe not excellent, but certainly a good thing: Hank Scorpio changed his sig back. I get a much cooler impression of him with that sig with the comments he adds to threads. Anyone know what I mean?

The Celtic one he had was certainly a most unexcellent and downright offensive bit of viewing.

Maybe not excellent, but certainly a good thing: Hank Scorpio changed his sig back. I get a much cooler impression of him with that sig with the comments he adds to threads. ANyone know what I mean?

strangely, yes i do.

congrats bowser, where in america are you going?

Going to Germany for 2 days starting tomorrow for a first-time visit to a world-class theme park (Europa Park) is most excellent!

Having to get up at 3am tomorrow morning and driving 3 hours down to Stansted, however, is not excellent.

Tucson, Arizona.

Staying here...

http://www.azres.com/prop/5419.html

#Bowser was a man who thought he was a loner...#

I appologise, my singing sucks.

Arizona does indeed rock, hard! Have never really been to Tuscon too much, we just stopped in it for a little while when going to Tombstone.

Getting drunk with your mates is most excellent, especially when you don't have to worry about walking past groups of chavs (ahhh, the benefits of living in the country ;) )

Tucson, Arizona.

Staying here...

http://www.azres.com/prop/5419.html

oops, i completely forgot about this post :heh: that resort looks beautiful, i think i'm going to america with some friends next summer, i'm so excited! i've never been outisde europe before. do they all have that silly "hey y'all!" accent though?

great megathread! Recently I ate some pizza, which is just awesome by default. Honestly, it's pizza up here, then maybe fajitas, then pot noodle for the top three. All are awesome.

6 hours ago, jayseven said:

great megathread! Recently I ate some pizza, which is just awesome by default. Honestly, it's pizza up here, then maybe fajitas, then pot noodle for the top three. All are awesome.

Meaningless post of the day... posted.

;)

Sign in to follow this