NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Things That are Excellent!

n_n making alot of mistakes and learning from them over the past 7 months. Being on deviantart is very excellent and being in a working long distance relationship is super excellent n_n

--Ray

I finally found a game shop that supports all platforms more or less equally and that's the only shop where I found Killer7 - which I bought of course and really like.

The revo controller and the fact that I got accepted into University. Yeah baby yeah!

I got Paul Hayes autograph.

Him off Cash in the Attic.

Cash in the attic rules, is hayes the guy that values all the antiques, i think i know who you mean, plus there that other guy Jonty or someone, hes not a patch on hayes.

Just got back from 3 days (2 nights camping) of canoeing for my Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award. Awesome weekend and missed a day of school. :D

The folks have gone for a couple of day. That is excellant. I'll see what I can do for that time. Probably just watch TV.

I've just ordered Chaos Theory for the ol' PS2. :) Only £13 on Play.

The next summer will be the best summer ever. I bet you want to know why, eh? I have taken a languagecourse and I'll be travelling to England for the first time in my life! :D I'll be studying English 20 hours per week. I'll be staying at a host family. What a perfect way to study a foreign language. Don't you agree.

Oh yeah... Almost forgot to mention that I'll be living in Hastings.

I'm certain I posted in this thread to say having some CDs in the post and knowing they'll be great is excellent, as well as knowing I'll soon be tucking into a Chinese takeaway.

I'm certain I posted in this thread to say having some CDs in the post and knowing they'll be great is excellent, as well as knowing I'll soon be tucking into a Chinese takeaway.

You put that in the "things that aren't excellent" thread.

You put that in the "things that aren't excellent" thread.

D'oh to the maximum!

Edit: The3rdChildren AKA Guy is excellent for hooking me up with this dope sig.

Cash in the attic rules, is hayes the guy that values all the antiques, i think i know who you mean, plus there that other guy Jonty or someone, hes not a patch on hayes.

I think i was his first ever autograph, he was a bit too excited if you know what i mean. He came over and chatted to me and my friends.

035BD077.JPG

He's the one on the left.

Sign in to follow this