NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Things That are Excellent!

Thats right there back! Just tell us something excellent that has happened to you recently and why it was excellent.

i got to stay home from school today which was excellent even though its because im sick...

Since my own things that are excellent got locked. I'll put my message into this one:

In year 11 at my school they give certain students mentors, I got a mentor, and he is my Drama teacher, who likes me a lot. :hehe:

Got offered a new job, at a place I don't like. Read the whats not excellent thread and you'll find out why this is still good news.

I am excited likes it christmas eve after seeing the Revolution controller.

Oh and nice one Surrealist what will you be doing? And welcome back :smile:

An obvious one but... the new site, this is most excellent!

Also scaring the life out of someone at work last night - they were mopping over in BK so me and a couple of others snuck up, crawled behind the counter and jumped at him screaming - he nearly pissed himself!

My great Aunt died...

So therefore I'm going to inheret a couple of hundred pounds, which is excellant.

6th form is also better than I expected it to be aswell, and also the new site and Revolution controller etc. aswell.

Oh and nice one Surrealist what will you be doing? And welcome back :smile:

Cheers. Not actually sure what I'm doing, probably moving from department to department, fetching coffee. But I wanna work in journalism, so it'll be nice to get a taste for what it's like :smile:

Wayne Rooney is excellent. Sure he gets the odd yellow/red card, but he gets plenty of goals and is one of the most entertaining footballers in the world to watch play. (If played in a team that help him get the ball).

Oxford is a place where I can see myself dancing amid a carnival of literature and culture, and is therefore excellent.

('Things that are excellent!' plz!)

shhhh they might catch on too us!

I had inclinations you were seeing someone else, but honestly, could you be any more blatant? Just go now, take your things.

I had inclinations you were seeing someone else, but honestly, could you be any more blatant? Just go now, take your things.

we can work this out, just....

fuck this, its too much for the sake of being silly.

Jack Johnson's "Good People" is a nice little tune. And his album "In Between dreams" is a good Sunday album.

Sign in to follow this