NEurope
KKOB

Best Final Fantasy Game?

This man is a liar.

No, this man speaks the truth about me speaking the truth. You are the liar sir.

No, this man speaks the truth about me speaking the truth. You are the liar sir.

glock%20chimp.jpg

This man is not a man at all, he is a chimp.

It's most likely the latter. Check his post history. Gotta love Solitanze.

Or

Check his post history. Gotta get extremely annoyed by Solitanze and his blinkered views. Right?

Or

Check his post history. Gotta get extremely annoyed by Solitanze and his blinkered views. Right?

You know you love him.

Everything is a lie.

But you can rest easy that there is one true thing in this world:

The Junction system sucked balls.

The Junction system sucked balls.

I concur. Spending ages in one battle drawing 100 Hastes for each character so to junction, and then constantly getting "Rinoa drew 1 Hastes".

God that was dull. Materia for the win says I.

I liked both Materia and Junction systems. What i do hate in FF games is when certain characters are summoners, mages etc. I like to have the option of making a certain character any class I want and they swap around with them when I fancy a change.

I played FFIX last night and discovered it was both the charm and the fantastic music that made me love it so. :grin:

Oh, you don't care...:blank:

glock%20chimp.jpg

This man is not a man at all, he is a chimp.

Have you been taking photos of me?

FFVII has some great hentai. Gotta love Tifa.

I liked both Materia and Junction systems. What i do hate in FF games is when certain characters are summoners, mages etc. I like to have the option of making a certain character any class I want and they swap around with them when I fancy a change.

Translation: You don't like IX or X.

P.S. Those Japanese artists sure do love drawing their RPG girls nude.

P.S. Those Japanese artists sure do love drawing their RPG girls nude.

And we love them drawing their RPG girls nude.

Translation: You don't like IX or X.

Does explain why I never finished FFIX or why I wasnt keen on X. Saying that I did like the story of X but as I have stated before the characters were pretty shoddy apart from Auron.

Does explain why I never finished FFIX or why I wasnt keen on X. Saying that I did like the story of X but as I have stated before the characters were pretty shoddy apart from Auron.

Auron did rock hard. Good to see him in KH2. :hehe:

Shh Moogle, it's meant to be a secret. :wink:

Thing with X is that you could swap the summoner on the fly with your other character. You couldn't do that in IX. Makes it a lot easier without having to keep putting the character in and out of your party all the time on the menu.

I hardly ever used summons in IX. I just liked the other characters better, so the summoners got left in the dugout.

XII Tomorrow :D:D:D

I'm giving up not being able to eat properly to be able to afford this game! :D

(i'm not lying :()

Well with a game as good and epic as that. I think it's worthwhile. I'm sure you can live off water for a couple of weeks. :D

Well with a game as good and epic as that. I think it's worthwhile. I'm sure you can live off water for a couple of weeks. :D

Still managed to afford the soundtrack as well by getting rid of Viva Pinata *sigh* i wouldn't have played that game again anyway.

now i have 5 quid to keep me going till . . . . monday or tuesday lol

Here it goes:

I have only completed FF X and CC.

So my favourite so far is the only one I've played... BUT I'm currently playing XII on the PS2, VI on the GBA and III on the DS.

ALSO, I tried playing VII on the PS and could not look at the screen, the graphics made my eyes suffer... fortunately I just got a PSP and as soon as I can get my hands on a PS emulator, I will play VII on the PSP. Wich means I'm playing 3 final fantasy games at once, and will briefly be playing 4 at once ... so I think I will give an anwer when I've completed them.

Why do people like crystal chronicles! it made no sense to me whatsoever!

the days building up to it, i couldn't contain my excitement, but i bought it and was like this is complete utter crap!

FFX was the best, i love the movie-like scenes, i haven't seen any better yet.

FFX was the best, i love the movie-like scenes, i haven't seen any better yet.

Every FF since 7 has had FMVs.. So a reason for it being the best, in my opinion, is pretty weak.

yeah FF: CC was utter shite, heres hoping for a proper RPG spin-off or revisiting of other FF games for Wii.

IX truly is the finest FF game ever crafted!

:love:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wild Solo, i think i love you, but iiiii wanna know for suuure!