NEurope
Goron_3

The Nicest thing anyone has ever done for you...

oooo i think this could be a pretty nice and loving thread :P. Just post the nicest thing someone has ever done for you or has said to you. I'll post mine once i remember what it is...

I don't really think anyone has ever done anything truly outstandingly nice for me so far as I feel particularly endeared to them.

I guess my friend Zach took me to his place and let me crash there the night when I passed out under a tree in the park next to the whitworth, which is more than most of my "mates" would do. Oh I remeber one thing, I was maybe 6 or 7 and I'd only just moved to England, and most of the kids at school used to make fun of me, except this one girl, Gemma who I was really good friends with, I almost cried when I came back after the summer holidays and found out that she had moved...but that's all I can really think of at the moment.

My friend bought me a chess set for no obvious reason! (I was really enjoying a book about chess at the time) It really caught me off guard actually...

I could go on about me and Letty, but nawww i think i'll leave her to do it this time.

I'm usually the one doing nice things for others.

A customer from the Somerfield I work in did stop once when they spotted me walking down the road and offered me a lift to where I was going. Always thought that was kind of nice.

My sister made me a book, which was a childrens story, fully illustrated with writing and stuff. It was so perfect and it obviously took so much effort to make. Made me feel really special.

I dunno really, I tend to think of kindness from strangers as nicer than the same thing from people you know. One time on the way to my friends house I got lost and stopped at a surgery to ask for directions but they didn't seem to know where it was. There was a guy there who was leaving that I asked, but he didn't know, then like 2 minutes later he came back in and said he knew where it was cos his mate used to live there. Guy just up and gave me a lift there in his car, which I thought was pretty nice of him, all the while I had the paranoid feeling of why, and how I probably shouldn't have taken a lift from a stranger, but it all turned out fine.

From someone I know, the guy who's house I got lost on the way to, dropped off an xmas present to my door for me when I wasn't here, and it was a Zelda wristband. I thought that was pretty cool of him, I didn't even get anything in return, but it really really made my day.

When that doctor cured my cancer.

No wait, somene once gave me their last rolo. Yeah that one.

Some of my friends arranged a surprise birthday party for me on my 18th birthday, even though we all had an exam the next day, some of them got home quite late and probably drunk to much, when really they should have been revising at home and going to bed early.

i cant particularly think of one 'outstanding' event right now, so maybe there hasnt really been anything. But i've learned to really appreciate the other things, like i might now have someone in my life that will always care about me and i appreciate the friendly offers i've been given in the last few months.

Although i have had so many amazing things said to me over time and largely i've never expected anything huge back.

I don't really think anyone has ever done anything truly outstandingly nice for me so far as I feel particularly endeared to them.

I guess my friend Zach took me to his place and let me crash there the night when I passed out under a tree in the park next to the whitworth, which is more than most of my "mates" would do. Oh I remeber one thing, I was maybe 6 or 7 and I'd only just moved to England, and most of the kids at school used to make fun of me, except this one girl, Gemma who I was really good friends with, I almost cried when I came back after the summer holidays and found out that she had moved...but that's all I can really think of at the moment.

The part about the girl Gemma reminded me of something...

After year 3 was over, my Gran died. It was a really hard moment for me considering i was a lot closer to her than i was with my parents. To make it worse, i had to start a new school and I felt so alone there; no one to talk to and my home life wasn't great without my Gran, and my parents were a bit down about that for quite sometime. Then i remember when i got to school one day, this girl called Eleanor started to speak to me and we became really good friends. Infact, it completely cheered me up and it let me move on. Looking back on it, i don't think i would have really felt comfortable at that school if it wasn't for her.