NEurope
Rummy

What would you spend £50 on?

I'd spend £50 on a nice pair of shoes. I'm on the hunt for a nice pair at the moment, and with sales galore I'm sure to find a nice one!

I've been considering since I made this topic. Originally, I'd put it towards getting lashed, probably a load of drink for a party for my friends, obviously I'd have no money for a venue but I'd depend on one of them to provide :p

Another thing I'd like to do with it is go on a bit of an eBay shopping spree, buying random things you can get on there, like sweet potato ocarinas and Rubik's Cubes, just tons of weird novelty crap like that.

hell yeah i want a sweet potato ocarina !!!!!!!

I have a sweet potato ocarina... with a triforce on it.

Petrol, fags and booze (in that order)

You should try it in the reverse order, then you might destroy your car, drink petrol and set your face on fire! Wouldn't that be fun?

Probably Wii Play, a Nunchuk and 2 Fruit Salads. In fact, I've got £50 lying around, waiting for Wii Play to be in stock anywhere near me.

Probably Wii Play, a Nunchuk and 2 Fruit Salads. In fact, I've got £50 lying around, waiting for Wii Play to be in stock anywhere near me.

I saw some at Woolies today, in stock.

I went into gamestation the other day and they had about 50 in the window, and another 100 piled up behind the counter.