NEurope
Rummy

What would you spend £50 on?

Inspired by Christmas, and my desire to spend £50, I got curious and wondered what people here would spend £50 on if they had the money to spend.

There's only one rule really, you must spend it. You have £50 cash to get rid of, and you are not allowed to save it. You can give it away if you really like, but you can't save any of it. What would you do with it, and why?

A second nunchuck controller for wii, some wii points, a wi-fi adaptor, and one classic wii controller.

I would buy a £50 pick and mix bag of sweets.

Haha, that'd be so cool. I did consider using £50 to buy 500 bags of space raiders. £50 is alot though, in Wilkinsons(cheapest pick and mix ever, with good reason) it's like 50p per 100g. That's £5 per kilo, £50 would be like 10kg of pick n mix!

That's really hard. There's not anything I want right now. I've just had all the dvd's I wanted for xmas. My 360 has all the games I want for it, and Wii has obviously only just come out and therefore has sod all games, and there's nothing I want for DS until March.

I'd probably look round WH Smiths for a new book, maybe buy a new album off iTunes, and maybe buy a film. And a really nice lunch.

A cheap, yet talented whore.

I'll second that. Saves the hassle of buying a few drinks and talking shit for a while.

I think I made a thread like this before. As for me it would probably be:

a new edition of the football monopoly game (manu top again, like in the 2000/2001 game I have)

Latest Faithless album

A pair of Total 90 trainers (current ones are destroyed)

a 3 iron golf club

random yeah, but thats what id get.

Edit: http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4824 oh well

the derek riggs book as well if there was some money left

Come to think of it, I wouldnt spend the whole £50 on the sweets. I get £49.99 bag.

Then go out into the street, find a homeless person. Give him the penny and say don't spend it all at once :)

Come to think of it, I wouldnt spend the whole £50 on the sweets. I get £14.99 bag.

Then go out into the street, find a homeless person. Give him the penny and say don't spend it all at once :)

And the other £35?

And please, only £50. Where did all my money go? Probably go on a spree in H&M.

And the other £35?

shhhhhhh that was a test...:indeed:

well done you have past the test....the seeing if I have written the right amount of money test..

Others would have seen it and said nothing of it.

Wario Ware in January and if I could get one cheap enough - a wireless keyboard.

Or I'd get the Complete Father Ted DVD.

A cheap, yet talented whore.

If you shoot em afterwards, its technically free. I guess Grand theft auto did teach me something..

If you shoot em afterwards, its technically free. I guess Grand theft auto did teach me something..

Been to Ipswich recently have we?

As it happens i did exactly that today, spent £45 in there on a blazer,shirt, hoody and t shirt, thanks to the sale :bouncy:

Spent the other fiver on lunch in subway and the metro, but seeing as it is what i have done and not planned to do, does mine still count?

A very good night out, or food for a few weeks.

Went round town with my Sister last saturday, we ended up going through £50 of drinks between the two of us, so I owe her a night drinking for precisely £50 :heh: