N-Europe

I finally bought a ps2

ZeldaFreak

Why is it that no-one can have a conversation here about the PS2 without it being hijacked by childish comments?

Yeah, I agree, all these childish comments are totally ruining the thread, it's so annoying... oh, I got another one you can add to your list:

I would have thought all the fanboys would be too busy wanking over their Wiis (because, lets face it, there isnt much else to do with them is there?) to bother coming in here..? Obviously not.

Oh... another fanboy on the list too.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that no-one can have a conversation here about the PS2 without it being hijacked by childish comments? I would have thought all the fanboys would be too busy wanking over their Wiis (because, lets face it, there isnt much else to do with them is there?) to bother coming in here..? Obviously not.

Like Dom, the PS2 is my most played this generation and I really dont see how anyone that loves gaming can be without one - money aside. Plus I still have a stack of games preordered for it, which is more than I can say for the GC or Xbox, both of which are younger than the PS2. If it werent for their constant arrogant comments and some incredibly poor business decisions they could be amazing.

Unfortunatly Jo, this is what this forum has become. Go on the PS3 thread, its a sespool frankly.

It's only now that i really wish i had a PS2, so many fantastic games that cater to my taste, still didnt stop me buying Metal Gear Solidâ„¢ games. But nevertheless, when i get PS3, i will be sure to buy some games that i have missed out on.

Since when did this become the "Fanboy Bitching Session, Class of 06/07"?

anywho, dug out Kingdom Hearts to play though because the first time i got bored and ended up losing my place so a fresh start just so i can finish the bugger and then move on to KH II.

Oh... another fanboy on the list too.

Nah, she is "adult". Seriously, Sony fangirl comes and complains how people are childish and then posts possibly most childish comment on this thread. Seriously, playing "you are fanboy, ololol" card is really tired trick. :nono:

Unfortunatly Jo, this is what this forum has become. Go on the PS3 thread, its a sespool frankly.

Considering that you are often trolling threads and therefore partially responsible for how fucked up forum's atmosphere is these days, you shouldn't really complain about other peoples posts.

Nah, she is "adult". Seriously, Sony fangirl comes and complains how people are childish and then posts possibly most childish comment on this thread. Seriously, playing "you are fanboy, ololol" card is really tired trick. :nono:

Considering that you are often trolling threads and therefore partially responsible for how fucked up forum's atmosphere is these days, you shouldn't really complain about other peoples posts.

Is that what you call it?

So what do you call it when i actually troll threads?

I wasn't trying to be a childish idiot, i was agreeing with Takeo, and as for wanking over our Wiis, i think that's just being a bit stupid. I'm not here to say the ps2 sucks, it's had some good games, and i had fun with it while i had it.

Nintendo fanboys can be annoying.especially during the 16bit era where they refused to play the mega drive.Multiplatform is the only way to game.it's pc gaming i can't stand lol.I really don't know why.

Point is ps2 is last gen.they beat nintendo and rightly so(lol at connectivity)

Point is ps2 is last gen.they beat nintendo and rightly so(lol at connectivity)

Which Sony are no imitating in a nonsensical round about way i mean, "ZOMG!11!1!1! teh PSPz a rear widnzcreeeen mira" . . . say no more.

Which Sony are no imitating in a nonsensical round about way i mean, "ZOMG!11!1!1! teh PSPz a rear widnzcreeeen mira" . . . say no more.

hey hey takeo don't give me your imitating shit.hah

I was just using connectivity as an example honey.One of the reasons the gamecube failed.let's focus on connectivity instead of on-line gaming......genius!!Who came up with that?

I was your typical Nintendo fanboy in the PS1 years, refusing to play it. looking back, i don't regret it, the PS1 was a very poor console. The PS2, however, is brilliant. I've played countless great games on it over the years, and if you like games at all you should get one.

oh help me god.How was the ps1 poor.it was better than the n64 in most ways including games.best beat em ups,best rpgs, and most other types.I feel sorry for some gamers who only owned the n64

Wow my internet goes down for a day and all hell breaks loose in here.

Anyways back on topic, Takeo like ZeldaFreak your in for a treat with KH if you keep at it. How come you stopped playing the first time around?

Didn't realise that i had finished the Alice in Wonderland world and then the Tarzan world really pissed me off so i left it for about 2 years . . . lol

Are we still talking about the easiest boss to beat this side of the universe. Not a bitch if you leveled up properly and used donald instead of goofy

I had real trouble with him, it was some Chameleon wasnt it?

Just recieved Dragon Quest from Play and the SOBs have sent out a platinum copy despite it saying it was the original, needless to say Im not happy.