NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

I finally bought a ps2

Yeah, I didnt even know that it was platinum yet.

niether did i-wish we got the soundtrack for free with it though - all games should have its soundtrack with it :mad: lol just me being greedy i suppose.

niether did i-wish we got the soundtrack for free with it though - all games should have its soundtrack with it :mad: lol just me being greedy i suppose.

Yeah, having just bought Disgaea 2 and Phantom Brave I know how good it is to get a free soundtrack with your games, more companies should do this even if its just for a limited time.

Tempted to buy (and by that I mean wait until someone cash trades one in) a PS2 for Singstar and Katamari.

Tempted to buy (and by that I mean wait until someone cash trades one in) a PS2 for Singstar and Katamari.

as in you don't have one? what games consoles do you own and play on cos you don't talk about games a lot on here.

Hero and Takeo, when you said the tarzan level was hard you may have been slightly confused with Agrabah. How the hell did that level make the final cut I'll never know

as in you don't have one? what games consoles do you own and play on cos you don't talk about games a lot on here.

I own a DS and Wii. Haven't played my Wii in about three weeks. DS in like 2 months. Im here to keep you lot in order. I still follow the industry, just dont have time to play anything.

(and have owned two before now, but traded them in)

I own a DS and Wii. Haven't played my Wii in about three weeks. DS in like 2 months. Im here to keep you lot in order. I still follow the industry, just dont have time to play anything.

(and have owned two before now, but traded them in)

so your what some people may call a 'casual gamer'? fair do's

..ok.. this may be irrelevant but in Currys tonight I saw Soul Calibur II for the PS2 for 97p.. surely that's worth a purchase even if you DON'T want it..

Hero and Takeo, when you said the tarzan level was hard you may have been slightly confused with Agrabah. How the hell did that level make the final cut I'll never know

Nah it was Tarzans level, well not the level just the boss. Its weird as that was the only thing that caused me problems in the game, hell even Sephiroth was a pushover.

so your what some people may call a 'casual gamer'? fair do's

Social gamer. I play when other people are around.

Social gamer. I play when other people are around.

Hence the DS and Bomberman and MarioKart i assume :p

Nah it was Tarzans level, well not the level just the boss. Its weird as that was the only thing that caused me problems in the game, hell even Sephiroth was a pushover.

Also don't forget the worst level design ever is probably monstro just its hard to move out of the first 3 chambers.

Oh and probably antlantica for having such annoying enemies. In the 3rd games I think Jimney Cricket should offer guidance of what to do

Does anyone know if Sony Europe plan on releasing Rogue Galaxy over here? Just its out this month in the US and im not sure whether to import it or just wait for a UK release.

The date is still to be announced for a europe release. I'm importing it myself.

GRRRRRR I neeeeeeeeddddsssss it . . .

They will probably release it but I'm guessing it'll be over here after the ps3 euro launch is done.

Just checked playstation uk site and they have it down for June so it looks like I will import it as I cant wait that long.

MGS3: Subsistence arrived this morning and I have just finished watching the 3 hour " movie " of the game. I forgot how awesome that game is, hell what I just watched was better than most dvds I own.

Been playing the fustrainingly hard kindom hearts trying to ride on the back of dolphin is pretty hard ya know

Did another 4 Collosi on SOTC today, the 8th one was a bitch as it took me ages to figure out how to bring it down. I have to say its one of the best games I have played in a long time, makes me wish I had picked it up when everyone else was playing it.

Just bought Shining Force Neo, Rise of Kasai ( sequel to the underrated Mark of Kri ) Tales of Legendia and preordered Rogue Galaxy all from VGP, good times ahead again.

Quick question for Dom if he looks here. Just wondering if you have played Front Mission 4 and if so is it worth picking up as its pretty cheap on VGP. I havent played any of them before but I thought I may give them a whirl.

Front Mission 4 is certainly worth your time. If you like strategy RPGs then you'll probably enjoy it. While the story isn't as good as number 3, it starts of somewhat slower. The battle system is on the other hand some what deeper. TBH I'd tell you to get hold of the 3rd game as well. It was on the PSX, but boy did it have an awesome story and fantastic soundtrack. It also lasted about 70 hours as you had two stories to finish, basically putting you on both sides of the armies to get their point of views, very recommeded is the third game.

Katamari is a great game - so un-PS2 really. It's one of the only two games I could persuade my other half to play (the other being Crash Bandicoot) although now the Wii is here, I can add Wii Sports and Rayman to that list.

I picked up this months OPM yesterday and just letting everyone know that it has a 45 min playable demo of Okami for those of us who didnt import. Havent had a chance to play on it yet though. Also it has a look at S-E history on the PS2 in the magazine aswell as FFXII and Okami reviews.

I picked up this months OPM yesterday and just letting everyone know that it has a 45 min playable demo of Okami for those of us who didnt import. Havent had a chance to play on it yet though. Also it has a look at S-E history on the PS2 in the magazine aswell as FFXII and Okami reviews.

Okami is fun game, but interestingly enough, it one of the three games that make my eyes actually hurt and give me headaches. Other ones are Katamari Damacy and We Love Katamari.

Heres a question for everyone...

What do you think was the best series of games to come on the PS2?

Im not talking about established franchises here, im talking about games series which were new on the PS2 and made a name for themselves.

Sign in to follow this