NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

I finally bought a ps2

are the other NI games :- La Pucelle, Makai Kingdom, Phantom Brave, Disgaea 2?

Yup. Atelier Iris is also OK game if you like NI games.

I don't see how Ico and Colossus can be the most overrated games ever when generic block pusher- sorry, Zelda exists.

. . . . . . do you want to die? lol

Depends how hardcore you are. If you don't mind a challenging RPG, then the Shin Megami Tensei series is sure to make you work your socks off. Also Shadow Hearts: Covenant is a really good and funny RPG.

Suikoden series is also another awesome piece of gaming.

Will the DS become like the PS2?

in what way?one thing i love about the ps2 and ps1 is the fact the games get cheap really fast.it really pisses me off about the ds.Why is there no player's choice range?Why is super mario 64 ds STILL full price?Gamecube had the same problem.I mean mario kart dd never dropped in price

What other JRPGs can people suggest? the only other major ones i know about for PS2 are DQ8 and Dark Cloud/Chronicle.

I remember playing Dark Cloud when it first came out and I wasnt impressed at all. Dark Chronicle is supposed to be really good though. Also if you are after Dragon Quest Play.com have it for £12.99.

I remember playing Dark Cloud when it first came out and I wasnt impressed at all. Dark Chronicle is supposed to be really good though. Also if you are after Dragon Quest Play.com have it for £12.99.

thats a bargain price-i have DQ and i thought Dark Chronicle was really good-haven't played Cloud yet. can't wait for rogue galaxy though :D

No one wants to check out the RPGs I said? :( Oh Front Mission is another good one, but that is a strategy RPG. Front Mission 3 on the PSX is bloody great.

No one wants to check out the RPGs I said? :( Oh Front Mission is another good one, but that is a strategy RPG. Front Mission 3 on the PSX is bloody great.

I haven't played Nocturne in shin megami series but started playing digi devil 1 yesterday. Its frustraenely had.

But I got Xenosagas 2 thats really good.

Need to buy extra stuff

Aload of my games just arrived, not sure which to play first. Methinks I will play/try Gitaroo Man and We Love Katamari first then I will have a go of Guitar Hero 2 which has been sitting in my bedroom since yesterday.

*shakes angry fist at work *

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Been playing Katamari for a couple of hours and its weird as hell. The story at the beginning is very weird but also amusing as are the cutscenes. Many people said that the music in the game was very catchy and they aint wrong. Im still having a little trouble with the controls as I have never really liked using both the analogue sticks together as they are too close to each other but im managing. I have yet to try Gitaroo Man and Guitar Hero due to getting hooked on this.

Shame you can't get hold of the first game in PAL land. That soundtrack is even better than the second!

Shame you can't get hold of the first game in PAL land. That soundtrack is even better than the second!

I have an american PS2 aswell ( bought it for Tales of Abyss and Chrono Trigger ) so im on looking for a copy of it now.

Now you have a ps2. Open the box, shit in it, and return it to sony.

How about no.

On a similiar point I finished Zelda on the Wii and its just sitting there on the shelf doing bugger all I am having alot more gaming fun on the ps2

How about no.

On a similiar point I finished Zelda on the Wii and its just sitting there on the shelf doing bugger all I am having alot more gaming fun on the ps2

Same for me at the moment. I packed away my Wii and 360 as there aint nothing that I want for them for ages and just have my 2 PS2s setup. Its fun catching up on all the games I have missed during the year, especially as alot of them are dirt cheap. Still need to pick up Psychonaughts and MGS3:Subsistence ( already played MGS3 just want the DVD movie )

Wonder if this thread should be renamed to the PS2 Discussion Thread.

Yeah maybe it should seen as no way is the PS2 dead yet its still very much alive, afterall alot more really good titles are getting released next year.

But I must just say the depth in Phantom Brave levelling up items then fuse them with phantoms is just so damn cool.

But I now must try and start Kingdom Hearts.

I've got a PS2, they're quite good, but overrated. I've mainly got mine for Gran Turismo. Not many other games on the console interest me.

in what way?one thing i love about the ps2 and ps1 is the fact the games get cheap really fast.it really pisses me off about the ds.Why is there no player's choice range?Why is super mario 64 ds STILL full price?Gamecube had the same problem.I mean mario kart dd never dropped in price

Yeah, that's one good thing about the PS2. Dirt cheap games. I've bought mint condition games for 99p from Amazon second hand.

still think wonderboy on the sega mega drive owns ps2

Now you have a ps2. Open the box, shit in it, and return it to sony.

Quoted for truth.

Why is it that no-one can have a conversation here about the PS2 without it being hijacked by childish comments? I would have thought all the fanboys would be too busy wanking over their Wiis (because, lets face it, there isnt much else to do with them is there?) to bother coming in here..? Obviously not.

Like Dom, the PS2 is my most played this generation and I really dont see how anyone that loves gaming can be without one - money aside. Plus I still have a stack of games preordered for it, which is more than I can say for the GC or Xbox, both of which are younger than the PS2. If it werent for their constant arrogant comments and some incredibly poor business decisions they could be amazing.

________

TOYOTA A ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS

Edited by Johelian

Sign in to follow this