NEurope

51X-QA-L%2B0L._AA240_.jpg

Got this yesterday, although the bloody cashier put my card through about 6 times and I ended up paying for it twice!

darkly_dreaming.jpg

£3.99

Read two chapter so far. Granted I know the ending anyway but fun nonetheless.

istockphoto_781551_handing_over_the_cash.jpg

Buying back my freedom. Owed my dad summert like £300 squid, paid it back in full lol.

Today I got a new tent for when I go to Latitude Festival!

It's a pop up tent and they reckon it can be done in 3 seconds! Went for a 3 man tent but it's all gonna be for me!! It was only £50 :)

Also today I got:

3383509m.jpg

and:

3360936m.jpg

and:

1871245m.jpg

This arrived today:

Silk-epil_Xelle_5180_ES.jpg

Braun Silk-epil X'elle 5180-5280

Includes the epilator, small massage rollers, two different epilation heads (one for starters and one for more experienced people), a shaving head (not in the picture), it has a light on it so you can see what you're doing ( XD ), a brush to clean it out, an ice pack and ice glove to reduce pain and a mini silver like bag to put it all away. Wheeeeee.

Price: 81.13 euro (which includes shipping and handling, and a 20% discount already). Expensive, but I think it's gonna be more than worth the money. =O

This arrived today:

Silk-epil_Xelle_5180_ES.jpg

Braun Silk-epil X'elle 5180-5280

Includes the epilator, small massage rollers, two different epilation heads (one for starters and one for more experienced people), a shaving head (not in the picture), it has a light on it so you can see what you're doing ( XD ), a brush to clean it out, an ice pack and ice glove to reduce pain and a mini silver like bag to put it all away. Wheeeeee.

Price: 81.13 euro (which includes shipping and handling, and a 20% discount already). Expensive, but I think it's gonna be more than worth the money. =O

Thats like the shaving version of a GeForce 8 series graphics card isn't it? :p

Thats like the shaving version of a GeForce 8 series graphics card isn't it? :p

Epilation, not shaving (though the added shaving head will come in handy too!). =P

It's not the most expensive one there was, which also came with another type of epilation head or something, but I've only heard good things about this one. =D

And with all the added stuff, you just can't go wrong!

Epilation, not shaving (though the added shaving head will come in handy too!). =P

It's not the most expensive one there was, which also came with another type of epilation head or something, but I've only heard good things about this one. =D

And with all the added stuff, you just can't go wrong!

What is epilation?

What is epilation?

Basically pulling out the entire hair from your skin, with root and everything. :p

What is epilation?

To quote Wikipedia: Epilation removal of the entire hair, including the part below the skin. Some individuals may use waxing, sugaring, epilation devices, lasers, threading, intense pulsed light or electrology. Hair is also sometimes removed by plucking with tweezers.

Not strictly a purchase, but my La Patrie handcrafted classical guitar is being returned to me this weekend :yay:

I cannot wait!!!

lapatriegtrs.jpg

Basically pulling out the entire hair from your skin, with root and everything. :p

Ouch?

Sounds painful.

I just bought another pair of trainers, will post pics when I get in from work. Damn you window shopping.

Ouch?

Sounds painful.

That's why I went for the one with the little massagers and the ice glove to make it less painful. =P

Plus it'll hopefully save me from cuts and skin irritation and stuff, which I always get from normal shaving. =D

To quote Wikipedia: Epilation removal of the entire hair, including the part below the skin. Some individuals may use waxing, sugaring, epilation devices, lasers, threading, intense pulsed light or electrology. Hair is also sometimes removed by plucking with tweezers.

Sounds terrifying. :shakehead

51EhYAQvx5L._SS500_.jpg

I'm not normally one for movie book tie ins but I've heard good things about this and I'm really looking forward to the game!!