NEurope

Got me those 2 DVDs:

Eureka 7 Volume 4.Now I have first 5 volumes.

518NJ1ZM96L._SS500_.jpg

Also started buying a new anime series'

Noein Volume 1

51RE3GV5MSL._SS500_.jpg

EDIT- Also just got

51vv40yZ2FL._SS500_.jpg

3305664m.jpg

3305666m.jpg

Preordered from Game. They can't have been doing too well with Manaphy Day, so I got the Manaphy box which contains the Manaphy code and a chocolate Pokéball, also got a Pokémon poster and leaflet. Will be picking up my free limited edition Pokémon styluses when I purchase aswell. :D

350847534_428777b529_m.jpg

Ticket to see Dir en Grey on the 1st of August! :D

my birthday date =O

enjoy it!!

514MA2KRGKL._AA240_.jpg

Hopefully this'll help me with Dreamweaver, forgotton so much of what I used to know about designing websites.

42426871zs1.jpg51914043rr2.jpg

Thought I'd treat myself on my lunch in a different town. They're 3/4, go down to just above my ankles, as they kinda look like shorts.

i got myself season 2 of desperate housewives, only 20 quid, seemed chea enough to me.

Recent purchases:

le-509-04-60_p1.jpg

Pair of Levis 508's £59.99... my 5th pair of them. Love 'em. I have them for years, so it kind of justifies the price.

Also bought a Microsoft Crossfire PC Adapter, so that i can use my 360 wireless components on my PC.

;466554]42426871zs1.jpg51914043rr2.jpg

Thought I'd treat myself on my lunch in a different town. They're 3/4' date=' go down to just above my ankles, as they kinda look like shorts.[/quote']

Where from? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Where from? I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

River Island (does say it in tiny writing :p). Walked past it earlier and went "Oooh" and I don't even like 3/4s.

Only problem is they only had them in 30R so bought them and sending my friend in tomorrow (as they were in Redditch and today is my last day cover) to go in and swap them as lady said they should have some 28s tomorrow.

;466599"]River Island (does say it in tiny writing :p). Walked past it earlier and went "Oooh" and I don't even like 3/4s.

Only problem is they only had them in 30R so bought them and sending my friend in tomorrow (as they were in Redditch and today is my last day cover) to go in and swap them as lady said they should have some 28s tomorrow.

Thats it, I have to get some. Ash, please become my personal shopper, you have such a good taste.

Thats it, I have to get some. Ash, please become my personal shopper, you have such a good taste.

You give me the money and 10% extra (ie my pay) then yes.

Xenosaga Episode I+Xenosaga Episode II+Limited Edition DVD (NTSC-U):

dsc05238bk9.jpg

dsc05240zg7.jpg

dsc05242rv9.jpg

$21,5 (16 euros)

Two PSone Dual Shock's:

dsc05245ba9.jpg

£2,25 each, total £4,50 pounds

The Psone is not new, but I had lent the dual shock last year and never seen it again, so I bought these, they had never been used before.

Rock say if it's some good shit or not after you try it :P

NES_Tetris_Box_Front.jpg

FROM RUSSIA WITH FUN!

puzzleleague.jpg

Panel de Pon ftw!