NEurope

Told T-Mobile that they were ripping me off, pointed out I could get a better deal and a new handset on a contract with o2 and that I wanted to cancel with them. They gave me a better contract deal for £1 less than o2 and threw in the handset.

Although I just realised they offered me a choice of black or brown... which are the colours available for the k800i, not the k810i (pictured) :nono: - which means the wrong one might be arriving tomorrow. If it does I might just move over to o2 after all, out of spite.

Where you still within your contract period?

Gasp? Why not 2.1?

I got it cheap with a magazine. Besides, I don't buy dvd's for the extras.

whats the point in having big gaps in the keyboard?

i just think its inconvenient

If you type using 2 hands its a hell of a lot easier.

I bought Clerks 2 for £5 today from play

I purchased

519DvyUN9kL._SS500_.jpg

So i could enjoy the first two films again. I can barely remember them. :D

Where from, how much, m8?

Where you still within your contract period?

Word.

Ill probably stick with them considering the contracts pretty cheap. I get an upgrade in December...Im hoping there will be a good Nokia out by then.

Tales of Eternia...I quite enjoyed that game...until I sold my PSP :hmm:

I only just got a new PSP the other day so catching up on all the games ive missed out on. Sold my Japanese PSP not long after I got it because im very impatient and couldnt be bothered to wait for new games to come out.

Shame really as that was an early firmware so I could play homebrew on it which at the moment I cant now with the new one.

I bought Clerks 2 for £5 today from play

mmm £5 thanks for the heads up, out of stock atm though so hopefully they'll still honour it :)

Eh? How come theres a wire coming out....

whats the point in having big gaps in the keyboard?

i just think its inconvenient

Indeed a gap down the middle of g and h would really piss me off.

Don't knock natural till you've tried it. I've had my current natural keyboard for around 3 years its just starting to get a little old now.

Word.

Ill probably stick with them considering the contracts pretty cheap. I get an upgrade in December...Im hoping there will be a good Nokia out by then.

I was still within my contract when I called to complain, they changed it and sent the new phone anyway :) Perhaps T-Mobile weren't offering me the best deal at first, but I now have no problem with them as a company. They're giving me a great deal, a new phone and I have never once had a problem with their service, customer support or online account management. I'm actually glad they gave me a good offer so I didn't have to change to O2.

Because i realy wanted to play Majora's Mask again!

1076380187-00.jpg

I was still within my contract when I called to complain, they changed it and sent the new phone anyway :) Perhaps T-Mobile weren't offering me the best deal at first, but I now have no problem with them as a company. They're giving me a great deal, a new phone and I have never once had a problem with their service, customer support or online account management. I'm actually glad they gave me a good offer so I didn't have to change to O2.

Word man.

I was somewhat reluctant to move over to T-Mobile as I like Orange, but Oranges contracts are freaking awful, but T-Mobiles flext has worked out well for me, and its settled out quite cheaply now. Good to know I can complain if I ever want it cheaper/new phone though! : peace:

3HA.JPG

73019-1.jpg

(The silver one, but the 5door version like the blue one)

Renault Clio Campus 1.2 - £7000

products%5C469452.jpg

More gel, not that one though, another brylcreem thing. - £1.99

Adidas_Sport__55727.gif

Adidas Sport Deodorant - £1.99

IMG_0184_400x500-shkl.JPG

Wii Component Cables £13.99

Oh, I also got my birthday present today which was a kilt jacket. I'll put pics up of it later. It's even more sexy than the car. - £225

Thenandnow.jpg

£16 (!)

You bought that for £16? I got one from Woolworths a couple of months back for £5 I think.