NEurope

Oh my God. A Tetris T-Shirt!! :o

I hope it would look good on me. Would it suit me? Screw you, Caris. I want eet! GIVE EET TO ME NAAW.

lol lets all post pictures of us sporting our two quid tetris t-shirts.

I've seeked the opinion of my female and also ViPeR/Joe: Both have said that this is a geeky t-shirt. But, I think I don't let my geeky side out enough.

I'm not sure if it'll suit me.

Bugger it. Geeky side wins.

Orderings.

I've seeked the opinion of my female and also ViPeR/Joe: Both have said that this is a geeky t-shirt. But, I think I don't let my geeky side out enough.

I'm not sure if it'll suit me.

Bugger it. Geeky side wins.

Orderings.

nice one! I've embraced my geeky side long ago and its quickly become my thing, people always say at work that I'm not a freaky geek but a cool geek! I can live with that.

I bought the tetris t-shirt. Can I join in the love?

of course you can :love::love::love: that enough?!

Why not? :D

I didn't think I had many geeky t-shirts, but apparantly these two count:

large__09_10_2008_09_08_OMdC1jqWMKKX7uWghostbusters-slimer-ts-m.jpg

2792_1126406794683_1062559926_377115_254863_n.jpg - ignore the face. I'm flying a kite, and I was a bit too engrossed in what I was doing. I'm surprised a tongue wasn't poking out.

Geeky or no? The Slimer one is borderline maybe, but definitely not the Animal one.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Why not? :D

I didn't think I had many geeky t-shirts, but apparantly these two count:

large__09_10_2008_09_08_OMdC1jqWMKKX7uWghostbusters-slimer-ts-m.jpg

2792_1126406794683_1062559926_377115_254863_n.jpg - ignore the face. I'm flying a kite, and I was a bit too engrossed in what I was doing. I'm surprised a tongue wasn't poking out.

Geeky or no? The Slimer one is borderline maybe, but definitely not the Animal one.

depends did u buy the ghostbusters one to look good/retro/fashionable OR because you love ghostbusters of old (knowing you am guessing the latter! if so then yep that is geeky but defo good geeky)

depends did u buy the ghostbusters one to look good/retro/fashionable OR because you love ghostbusters of old (knowing you am guessing the latter! if so then yep that is geeky but defo good geeky)

I got both because I grew up with them. Also, I love the "muppet face" which the muppets do after they laugh. Like Animal does in that picture. Ine has started doing it now, hahahaha.

I just remember seeing them in store and thinking I had to get them. They were only a few quid each, too. My favourite t-shirts.

Also, for some reason, that Slimer t-shirt is really comfortable. I recommend.

I bought it too! About a month ago! :D

Whos up for a N900 and Tetris T-Shirt Meet Up?

not wanting to piss on your bonfire but wouldn't it just be you and me that had both?!

I think he wants to take your virginity.

well he will be sorely dissappointed as I lost that years ago...unless urgh shit...

We'll play human snooker. You can be red balls.

I don't even know what that means but I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know...

amazon shipped this today to my uni address!

51N-p9WLKzL._SS400_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Back-Future-Part-II-DeLorean/dp/B001UFQNF0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1263593523&sr=8-3

for £13.50!!! when amazon had some weird pricing error and it went through! (now to get back to uni!)

river%20island.jpg

Bought about £45 quids worth of 4 t shirts 1 shirt 2 shoes 1 bag and a scarf from river island!! just walked by and they were having a 50% and then ANOTHER 50% off! it was like nice smart shirts going for 4.50 most of which were already a little off the rrp before the 2 50% discounts were applied! :3

He's going to put his triangle around your balls.

He's going to put his balls in his bottom pocket.

I bought a 2010 Diary (Click to see)

Really nice quality paper.

Was £14.99, and I was going to pay that, but to my delight the woman only charged me £6.99!

Yes, managed to bag twilight on blu-ray for £10, been wanting to see this again for ages!!!

a0841a74ce05789f_twilight-blu-ray-disc.xlarger.jpg

Then I found Eclipse and Breaking Dawn books for £15 total for some more Twilight awesomeness, the books are so well written.

3-1.jpg

200px-breaking_dawn_cover4.jpg

I have a feeling it's the best 25 quid I will spend for a while.

This post is 100% joke but just pondering what your responses and faces would have been like had I not added this.