NEurope

Got paid last friday, spent £90 on clothes. Went away for the weekend, £60 in travel. 2 nights out, another £70. Food while away, about £30. Sunglasses, £12. Rent, £100.

I now have £80 to last me 3 and a half weeks :hmm: So much for saving cash

On the bright side though i got my new mobile (W810i) for free and on a better contract so im paying less every month :grin: Just need a 4GB Memory Stick Duo now so i can use the Walkman player properly

baby81.jpg

GAH! knew i forgot something! Must resist urge to buy...

Oh double shit! Why did you have to go posting something like that!

Except pr0's don't camp.

Its all good, I'm a n00b.

£12 for Medium? I love that show. But I don't have £12.

I bought a tuna mayo sandwich. At least, I thought I did. It's tuna sweetcorn. I don't like sweetcorn. Hmm.

those hard drives are an absolute bargain, i am very very tempted. It is was closer to payday i would definitely get one.

Sly & The Family Stone - There's a Riot Going On

re-release of a classic album £5 from Fopp :)

yesterday before work at 8:30 I went to get some MS points, for new Gears maps, and Pokemon Diamond. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I bought a Rip Roll earlier.

And I stole a pair of glasses from a display case.

good game but ur find out quickly that alot of the achievements are impossible to unlock

Most of them don't see too hard up to now. I was playing it for a while. Really fun beating Nadal etc.

Most of them don't see too hard up to now. I was playing it for a while. Really fun beating Nadal etc.

yeah the achievements aint that hard, I played it on and off for about 2 weeks and ulocked most of them

8_eu.jpg

oblivion-guide.jpg

£15 off eBay. I like eBay. My friend won the same items last week for £25. Tee hee.

Went to get my hair cut, but passed a brand new shop (opened today) selling collectable figurines (thats what the shop is for, but there are 7 year olds admiring star wars 'toys'). I get my hair cut and walk past it again and see this guy showing off a Limited Edition Halo Figurine to a kid. I walk into the shop after remembering that I had forgotten the discount leaflet in the paper, and searched for 10 minutes to find this little section on halo. Everything was £7.95. I got a limited edition red spartan , and the guy said there was more stuff that was yet to be put out inc limited editions. I got another discount code. guess whos going back on tues:hehe:

Picture002.jpg

Went shoe shopping, finally! About time, cause my old pumas are falling apart now. D:

Got myself this:

IMG_0266.jpg

Black River Woods ballerina shoes (or whatever you would call them). Cost 80 euro but I still had a gift card of 35 euro.

(My first shoes with some sort of "high" heel, haha.)

IMG_0265.jpg

Some new Puma shoes to replace my old ones. 75.95 euro, but I had a coupon of 3.50 euro left. :heh:

IMG_0267.jpg

A belt (9.98 euro), some tiny socks (12.50 euro) and some thingies to put in my ballerinas so they won't fall off my feet (5.50 euro).

There goes my money. ='D

I thought those were eye patches inside the belt :p

Yipeee! Medium arrived in the post this morning.

Got some DVDs from my local indepenant games store today :

Panic Room £1

Clarkson : The good, the bad, and the ugly £2

Rise of the Phoenix (remake) £3

Assault on Precint 13 (remake) £3

National Treasure £4

And two tickets for.....

5448.jpg

in August :)

Went shoe shopping, finally! About time, cause my old pumas are falling apart now. D:

im so proud :laughing:

i bought trainers today - woohoo 25% discount

Went to get my hair cut, but passed a brand new shop (opened today) selling collectable figurines (thats what the shop is for, but there are 7 year olds admiring star wars 'toys'). I get my hair cut and walk past it again and see this guy showing off a Limited Edition Halo Figurine to a kid. I walk into the shop after remembering that I had forgotten the discount leaflet in the paper, and searched for 10 minutes to find this little section on halo. Everything was £7.95. I got a limited edition red spartan , and the guy said there was more stuff that was yet to be put out inc limited editions. I got another discount code. guess whos going back on tues:hehe:

I'm so jealous.

Truley. I always wanted a master chief figure but my family could never afford to get me one for Chirstmas.

So i got a Wii instead.