NEurope

Carling_portfolio_glass.jpg

£2.50

Can't remember if that's a good price or not. I'm so rarely in pubs.

not argos ;)

Being that you live in Cornwall, I know of a shop that would have broke the street date if it's the one I'm thinking of ;) I could have got a copy of it too but I'm gonna leave it for a bit.

On teh Grunch's recommendation I got...

Ico (NTSC)

dbpkl0.jpg

and...

Shadow of the Colossus (NTSC)

shadow-of-the-colossus.jpg

The two games that I feel the most guilty about missing out on last gen, so I'm catching up on them before the third games comes out. :heh:

Bought this beauty a while back. I should be getting it this week.

panasonic-lumix-dmc-lx3-camera.jpg

But with the extra lens thing I bought it'll look more like this.

Shadow of the Colossus is an amazing game. I wish I hadn't sold my copy when I sold my first PS2.

Bought yesterday:

nfsshiftcover.jpg

The American box art if Ico is ugly.

I'm probably the only person who prefers it because it seems to represent the game better rather than people looking at the PAL version's box-art and thinking "wtf is that about then?" also I like the way that the NTSC Shadow of the Colossus artwork colour scheme seems more 'earthy' than the 'greeny' Pal version.

Either way, it's still the same games inside and I just can't wait to finally play them. : peace:

31lmo6tSVCL._SS400_.jpg

for a fiver! for the upcoming year. Wanted to see what the commotion is about for moleskines

31lmo6tSVCL._SS400_.jpg

for a fiver! for the upcoming year. Wanted to see what the commotion is about for moleskines

They're very nice indeed, worth the extra money to other diaries/notebooks imo. Where did you get it from for such a good price?

kopparberg.jpg

2 of them, £2 each

car boot finds .yay

kick....ass

Edited by martinist

watchmen-international-edition.jpg

£12, paid via gift voucher. Loving it. Actually my first comic since I used to get the Sonic ones as a kid.

Nice purchase Nathan :D I actually bought that recently too but have yet to listen to it, will probably tomorrow though...

Got this for just over a fiver today...

Pixie-Lott.jpg

And that's the last CD I buy for a while now... maybe... >.>

Nice purchase Nathan :D I actually bought that recently too but have yet to listen to it, will probably tomorrow though...

It was in the 2 for £10 sale in HMV, and it's great. Even comes with a DVD!

I really want to pick up muses new album, but unfortunately I'm heading into my overdraft half way through the month..

Maybe next month =(

I really want to pick up muses new album, but unfortunately I'm heading into my overdraft half way through the month..

Maybe next month =(

*hugs* :( I hope you can get it soon Raining, I suppose you could get it anyway if you're going really overdrawn but if I was you I'd probably be holding off making purchases too as it isn't a good habit to get into but at least you've almost got yourself a set of wheels sorted. :)