NEurope

I can't see how anyone would spend 40 quid on a game they could make themselves if they just learned to program, make all the assets, music, designed it and then ported it to their console.

That doesn't make much of an argument. How long it would take someone to learn all that compared to pretty much everyone knowing how to read and follow some instructions on the side of a piece of cardboard is a big difference.

I wait for my games to go cheap anyways.

I have no fashion sense nor do I care, I'm not a clothes wo/man and can never understand how people can spend so much money on a piece of fabric which has probably been made through slavery or whatever. I highlight probably, I'm not saying yours was, it's just the general consensus (read: my idiot brain) is that all clothes are made in India by babies just out of the womb.

Never mind carry on.

I bought a rifle to shoot myself with.

I think... I say think because I cannot be sure of my own actions... that I was kidding.

I think.

Because I'm into fashion and clothing. This is a limited edition line imported from the states, it's an amazing fit and good quality. Plus very few people have one.

I can't justify how some people buy things like Halo 3 Legendary edition, but I don't go on at them.

(not directed at you personally, just people in general).

It's all really down to what it means to people, I think. You said you're into fashion and clothing, so that's something you care about. It's good if you're spending the money for a reason and know exactly what you're getting for it.

I think I need to purchase some new clothes for the gym. The ones that I have are a bit crap, heh. Just something that gives me enough freedom to move a bit more. I sweat like mad when I'm there. :(

31FFhg9-54L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Sony X-Bass Headphones. £17.99. (But used a £10 voucher given to me to make it £7.99 on Play.com:yay:) It was really hard to decide which new earphones to go for, in the end decided between these and the Sennheiser's CX300 II. Went for the Sony's since a family member has a CX300 already :)

If you get the chance let me know which are better, I'm in need of some new headphones myself :D

webaal.jpg

Hype Means Nothing T Shirt £59. Levis T Shirt £20.

I was gonna make a comment on this but then I can barely bring myself to spend more than a tenner on a t shirt ::shrug:

Anyway, from what I can remember working in JD those Nikes seem like a good price.

I should be getting these through the post tomorrow:

ipodtouch_image2_20080909.jpg

overview_hero1_20090527.png

Yesssssa :D

Heh, someone saying they wouldn't pay over the top for a t-shirt and then going on to buy Apple products...there's something ironic in that post. :D

Heh, someone saying they wouldn't pay over the top for a t-shirt and then going on to buy Apple products...there's something ironic in that post. :D

Just a matter of priorities ;) You'd be surprised at the quality of clothes I can get for the prices as well :D

It's a birthday present as well :heh:

Before anyone says, I am aware that I am very spoilt.

Bought a new bikini, as I recently noticed mine was starting to look ugly. =P

Afbeelding2-2.png

Pictures of you wearing it in its intended manner or you didn't really buy it.

I can't see how anyone would spend 40 quid on a game they could make themselves if they just learned to program, make all the assets, music, designed it and then ported it to their console.

That's a bullshit comparison and you know it.

I agree with the disbelief on spending such an absurd amount on a t-shirt, but if that what the kid wants... blow the monies away! :)

I actually love buying clothes for next to nothing. Unless they're from Primark. Bargain highlights of late include a Blazer from Jack Jones that was £5 reduced from £80 and a Shirt from Diesel that was £10 reduced from £70.

That's a bullshit comparison and you know it.

Oh my fucking God. KIDDDDDD motherfucker.

Pictures of you wearing it in its intended manner or you didn't really buy it.

I'm tempted to wear the bikini myself, and to post you the picture. Then, when you 28.8k modem is loading up the image, you'll seeeee my face and arse imprinted on your screen. Aaaand, because of the slow connection, it'll be painstakingly slow before you see the entire image. It'll last an eternity. Aaaaahahha.

Kid A? Radiohead?! That's a great album :santa:

I actually love buying clothes for next to nothing. Unless they're from Primark. Bargain highlights of late include a Blazer from Jack Jones that was £5 reduced from £80 and a Shirt from Diesel that was £10 reduced from £70.

So you like cheap clothes but not from a place where they're sold at a cheap price anyway?

I'm tempted to wear the bikini myself, and to post you the picture. Then, when you 28.8k modem is loading up the image, you'll seeeee my face and arse imprinted on your screen. Aaaand, because of the slow connection, it'll be painstakingly slow before you see the entire image. It'll last an eternity. Aaaaahahha.

Do it. It's not the intended manner in which she bought it, so I'll still disbelieve her. ;)

I'm not fucking no mothers or no kids. You sick little bitch :blank:

APPLES

Yesssssa :D

Call me a dick or whatever (regarding the previous page) but I really want to go with this offer. I would love to get a mac and also an iphone. Mac Pros look quite nice, but I don't like the really shiny screen, and then the macbooks look likes and oversized DS.

Dunno which is priority number one though, probably the phone as I have a perfectly fine computer to work on.

So you like cheap clothes but not from a place where they're sold at a cheap price anyway?

Exactly :) Because the clothes from Primark/New Look are (mostly) awful quality. So I just try getting stuff in the sales from other shops. Perhaps inexpensive clothes would be more accurate than cheap. Or sale clothes, w/e.

Yeah, my once a year clothes shop is mostly me just looking for offers.

Call me a dick or whatever (regarding the previous page) but I really want to go with this offer. I would love to get a mac and also an iphone. Mac Pros look quite nice, but I don't like the really shiny screen, and then the macbooks look likes and oversized DS.

Dunno which is priority number one though, probably the phone as I have a perfectly fine computer to work on.

Sorry it's just and iPod touch. Dam that WOULD be a good deal!

I know it's only the Touch. I've seen the deal online, plus young Wesley did the same thing.

I was just stating how I wanted an iphone. I already have the first gen ipod touch, which is annoying with its lack off speaker, and other stuff which makes the 2nd gen much better.

Well... I did the same thing based on the lady in the store assuring me that the Mac Mini was included on the deal; and when I said it wasn't on the website she "checked" and came back to tell me it was.

The next I took it back for the refund and went to the O2 store and bought an iPhone.

That was an expensive two days in Meadowhall... I think it was over a grand in the end.