NEurope

!BOrQYzw!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLle-etBJv5YJ,0KQ~~_2.JPG

Not the right ones as mine are straight through rather than being at an angle. £13.99 Ebay brand new free postage happy with that.

image_show2.php?image_id=7283436

Picture just represents the window i ordered today for the bathroom. £100 which i thaught was quite good for a made to measure double glazed window. Should be here a week on friday. Then the swearing and first aid can begin :) lol

iphone_home.gif

iPhone 3G 8Gig on pay-as-you-go. Woo! Took back my iPod Touch 8Gig though because it wasn't covered by the rebate, they just said sorry. Oh well, iPhone! :)

Ghostbusters_Bluray-thumb-360x461-16948.jpg

IT ARRIVED!

Now, to get ;

Ghostbusters 2 Blu Ray

Awesome, my copy arrived as well on Saturday. Now then, just have to find out as and when Ghostbusters II comes on Blu-ray.

My recent purchases

51roH5Uo48L._SS500_.jpg

519FT34GWZL._SS400_.jpg

61sylESUZlL._SS400_.jpg

2718651SPA66UC290555M.jpg

I was bought this set for Christmas a few years ago, but the wallet has fallen apart in a few places. I was going to try using another wallet I was given, but I need a coin compartment, and this had none. Instead of 'researching' other wallets. I thought Fuck It and get this again. I know it's decent.

Been last minute sniping on ebay.

Got these so far:

IPA008S-0.jpg60p

Mines lost =[

33.jpg99p

For my girlfriend, thought shed like it.

C.jpg88p

No idea why i got it, just cos it was cheap.

Awesome, my copy arrived as well on Saturday. Now then, just have to find out as and when Ghostbusters II comes on Blu-ray.

Oh my god it was beautiful. It was absolutely beautiful.

Seriously, this movie is gorgeous on this format. Its just amazing.

Watch some extras today. I highly recommend this for any GB fan.

Oh my god it was beautiful. It was absolutely beautiful.

Seriously, this movie is gorgeous on this format. Its just amazing.

Watch some extras today. I highly recommend this for any GB fan.

Oh yes indeed. Mr Stay Puft has never looked so good in HD.

I bought a pair of Pink Styluses because mine broke! :) (ate the end off one yesterday and lost the other)

ds-pens-pk.jpg

Not these ones. Just some from GAME. :D The Pink colour is not as good as the other ones.

requiem1.jpg

Soundtrack

£7.90

I'm still stunned by this film (and the music). Still missing the little bit of me that fell on the floor when it finished.

I bought a pair of Pink Styluses because mine broke! :) (ate the end off one yesterday and lost the other)

ds-pens-pk.jpg

Not these ones. Just some from GAME. :D The Pink colour is not as good as the other ones.

Glad I'm not the only person who does that

Have you seen this WG?

(Not out yet mind)

b-box-front.jpg

I don't get much (only ever the Crystal Temple thingy) of the Indy LEGO, but I am SO getting this one.

I'm tempted by it, but think I'll only go for the smaller sets from the new wave as I'm running out of room!

Btw, the Shanghai Chase set was only £16 from Argos - well worth it considering you get 5 figures aswell.

I'm tempted by it, but think I'll only go for the smaller sets from the new wave as I'm running out of room!

Btw, the Shanghai Chase set was only £16 from Argos - well worth it considering you get 5 figures aswell.

Awww man. I am horrifyingly overdrawn, or else I'd get it in a heart beat. :(