N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends who you ask :p

I've heard July but surely you can wait until at least some kind of announcement? You're flitting off on holiday soon aren't you, that'll be a chunk of time taken out of the wait.

Depends who you ask :p

I've heard July but surely you can wait until at least some kind of announcement? You're flitting off on holiday soon aren't you, that'll be a chunk of time taken out of the wait.

I need it for the Holiday, which is July 13th onwards. So, with some websites naming July 17th as the date, it's no use to me. Surely there must be a touchscreen phone out there thats better than the 3G? No?

Apples WWDC event is on from 8-12 June, that's the event that the new iPhone will be announced. Then it will come out soon after, we wont know till then probably some time in July.

Oh and honestly, i don't think there's a better phone out there than the iPhone. Not by a long shot.

Yeah what Caris said...kinda. He gave the conference dates anyway and I don't think legally (or something) they can just say "new phone...out now!" like they do with everything else, needs a three week what. So the date will be announced in just over 2 weeks. Can you wait til then?

(and as regards to "is it the best phone out there", well its all swings and roundabouts and personally preferences :p)

Wait are you currently on contract? Or PAYG? Because with contract you can still upgrade after you've been allowed. Like mine is due in August but I can still wait until October to upgrade if I wanted to.

Wait are you currently on contract? Or PAYG? Because with contract you can still upgrade after you've been allowed. Like mine is due in August but I can still wait until October to upgrade if I wanted to.

Apparently, they say I can't. So I'm just going to wait until it arrives, call them, send it back and then wait until the new one...if it's out before the Ibiza holiday.

Just been looking at the Samsung Pixon and the Tocco Ultra....both look rather good. Only thing is, the music playing. It obviousl won't be anywhere near as simple as on an iPhone (bearing it mind I'll have a fair amount of music on).

Edited by Slaggis

Question. I currently have an LG Secret, which I love...but really want the whole touch screen thing etc. Any recommendations? Quuuuuick though, because unless I cancel tonight and change the order, I'm stuck with the iPhone. I fail at phones, so I just figured an iPhone would be lovely.

What rings your bell so much over the touch screen?

Doritos normally are, the flavour lasts a millisecond, and then you're stuck with the horrible corn taste.

These don't even have the flavour for a millisecond, though. They taste like really old 'tangy cheese' bags that you'd get from a home bargains or a poundland.

Songbird Ocarinas?

Nah, although I've heard that they're awesome. I went for STL, who would appear to have mixed reviews - personally I'm rather happy with it although I'm struggling to make the high notes not sound airy when playing them.

If I get any good, I intend to buy a few more of them over time, they're so cool (unlike myself).