NEurope

Make sure you get a good mouse mat to go along with that.

I´m using a 2nd Edition Icemat.

Not very savvy on the mouse mat things but I like it.

Just got back from the Trafford Centre with the aim of "looking around". I must have blacked out or had 2 hours of consumerist weakness or something because I came back with:

dreaming.jpggalactic_north_uk.jpg

no-more-heroes-eu.jpgOkami-wii.jpg

Astonishingly, thanks to various book tokens/gift cards/reward point cards/vouchers around the house, I only ended up spending £7 on all of this : peace:

new-wiiware-game-defend-your-castle-20080229102032050_640w.jpg

Defend your castle on WiiWare, 500 points. Crazy fun!

l_5ce7f48156157dac3e501f2dd0c977d9.jpg

Voldemort bust. Photo doesn't give it justice. Looks great!

Don't you just love pay day?

330178ps.gif332407ps.gif330163ps.gif333434ps.gif

NMH and Lego Star wars - Two for £30 @ Argos

Trauma Centre Second Opinion - £15 @ Game

Cuilty Gear Core - £5 @ Game

bought 55 boxes of krispy kreme doughnuts. thats 660 doughnuts!

31072008071.jpg

I'm so hungry right now! :o

I bought (well had bought for me. :))

A Harold Pinter play called The Caretaker when up in London with My Uncle whih should help with A2 and post-war drama. :D

You'd think having Sparks for a surname would be enough, but she had to go for an unorthodox spelling of her first name as well. It's just greedy, really.

Also, I'll be buying PixelJunk Eden later. If I remember.

sisen.png

I bought the t-shirt. Ugh, I need to stop being so obsessed...

A dummy! O_o

31072008071.jpg

660 doughnuts!

Your not going to eat them in one go are you? :p

31072008071.jpg

:heart:

*wants some*

Why did you buy so many? And if you have any left, can I get some? I haven't had a donut in forever (probably half a year). =P

I've never eaten a krispy kreme :(

I'm not even sure they sell them here, can't say I've seen them around.

I've never eaten a krispy kreme :(

I hadn't until like the end of term this year in my english class where I had about five! :D All different kinds, They are so delicious.

Even got to where the Krispy creme hats... :p

I hadn't until like the end of term this year in my english class where I had about five! :D All different kinds, They are so delicious.

Even got to where the Krispy creme hats... :p

When I first went ot krispy kreme in june this year, I had two men sing to me and the free doughnut offer was on.

I :heart: that place

When I first went ot krispy kreme in june this year, I had two men sing to me and the free doughnut offer was on.

I :heart: that place

THAT.IS.AWESOME.

:bowdown:

No, got some when I was younger but didnt have the patients to paint them. Got 3 space marines in a starter pack a few weeks ago and they went ok so wanted to move onto something that looked a bit better.

Gonna try painting this one though before I glue it, last ones I did following the guide and glued them first. Didnt like that at all.

august08a.jpg

august08b.jpg

Recent purchases. Some from the end of last month, but :-p

Love the Nendoroid, but it just...won't... stand up. The head weights about ten times what the body weighs.

(edit)

Hehe, Warhammer 40k. We were at the Games Workshop games day when they first showed off the new edition and revealed the Dark Eldar. We were like totally "Wooaahhh!!" and we got a free plastic sample months before they came out. We pre-ordered the new 40K boxset and got a rare keychain too. I wonder what happened to that.

Anyway, shortly after that we stopped buying Warhammer because it was getting too expensive for our teenage wallets to handle. My pink-and-yellow Mr Blobbymarines had to move on to a better place. That's right, I had a Mr Blobby chapter of the space marines. You got a problem with that? I used to enjoy creative painting of the models, and I used to love making scenery too. Pringles tubes make excellent towers, especially if you create staircases going around, and use that wire mesh stuff to make it look like metal gratings.... man, I miss making scenery. That was my favourite bit, actually. I still to this day look at every day objects and think of ways to make stuff. Tic-tac packs, filled with greenified PVA glue and a green LED underneath would make a fab "DNA testing lab" specimen, especially if you used some undead pieces to make a "body" inside! I might have to make some scenery and sell it on ebay or something :-p

Drink

[ATTACH]2194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2195[/ATTACH]

517eqEVIldL._SS500_.jpg

Liked the Wii one, so hunted down the Cube one for £9

61KCPVXB7RL._SS500_.jpg

Also got Tony Hawks for £4.99

51HNBTi3JiL._SS400_.jpg