NEurope

Got myself this ^_^

51bSSNNRBEL._SS400_.jpg

How the bloody hell do you get through so many games :(

Thats a big old box set you've got there.

Telling me. I haven't enough time in the day to watch the DVDs i keep buying. It's like an addiction to grow my tvshow collection.

Telling me. I haven't enough time in the day to watch the DVDs i keep buying. It's like an addiction to grow my tvshow collection.

I feel ya. I bought all of Nip/Tuck and have yet to watch an episode (well, re-watch, I've seen them all before). Hell counting I've got five shows I haven't watched.

I feel ya. I bought all of Nip/Tuck and have yet to watch an episode (well, re-watch, I've seen them all before). Hell counting I've got five shows I haven't watched.

I've got...

Roswell

X-Files

Buffy

Angel

Brothers & Sisters

Californication

The Inbetweeners

I must turn off one click buying on Amazon.

I bought this yesterday, actually, but never mind. It's Eenuh's latest shirt design and it cost just over £16, including delivery, from RedBubble. And you should all buy one.

readingshirt.jpg

I saw that appear on my DeviantArt and it's really awesome! What other colours does it come in? I may buy it if it was in brown or a general lighter colour.

I really should ask Eenuh!

41Ti062sT1L._SS500_.jpg

Oh please let me believe.

Awesome! Two thumbs up! =D

I saw that appear on my DeviantArt and it's really awesome! What other colours does it come in? I may buy it if it was in brown or a general lighter colour.

I really should ask Eenuh!

Heh, there's a couple of colours to pick from. I'll just link you (you can change the T-shirt style, since it's set to girly fitted). The preview images are poopy though, they make the shirts look heathered when they're really not and stuff. D:

http://www.redbubble.com/products/configure/4839551

It doesn't look as good in lighter colours because of the whole light thing! :( Hmmm... I vowed not to buy black clothes anymore because I own too many. But we'll see, maybe I'll break that vow.

box_139101.jpg

£27.49

Capital! My friend, you will love it!

It doesn't look as good in lighter colours because of the whole light thing! :( Hmmm... I vowed not to buy black clothes anymore because I own too many. But we'll see, maybe I'll break that vow.

Capital! My friend, you will love it!

Played the original on release, didnt finish it. Been looking to get the game of the year edition. Both expansion packs you get with it are worth £27.20 on marketplace.

Played the original on release, didnt finish it. Been looking to get the game of the year edition. Both expansion packs you get with it are worth £27.20 on marketplace.

Ah I see... I may buy it again on PC. I lost a 100 hour save on my 360... :(

I completed it and got 1000/1000 gamer points, did all the main/guild quests... but now I don't have my awesome character to go onto the expansion packs with. :(

He should or swing them my way :yay:

Feel free to pop round ;

Just got Siren myself too, WOOP!

41Ti062sT1L._SS500_.jpg

Oh please let me believe.

That's awesome! I've got all the seasons but sep, as they were 9.99 each, already had the first 3 though before I got the rest for that price. Got the last 3 eps of season 9 to watch, then it's the film next week, OH YEAH! :D

Just got Siren myself too, WOOP!

I'll be 'buying' that for the sum of £0.00, cheers Dom :p

Then again, the amount of shit you grabbed off my account :D

Feel free to pop round ;

Don't tempt me -.- If I had the money I'd probably buy as many games as you do, alas I get many many books instead because they are cheaper!

Hehehe! Yeah most of my money goes on games rather than other forms of entertainment :D

I'll be 'buying' that for the sum of £0.00, cheers Dom :p

Then again, the amount of shit you grabbed off my account :D

Is it not tied in to the actual console it was purchased from? (I think warhawk can only be re-downloaded on the same console as well). Or am i just chatting shit?