NEurope

what the hell are these things...??

aqua drops??!

JUST SAY NO!

:smile:

you bought a broken link for a tenner? i think you may have been riped off, or possibly blind at the time.

EDIT: damn thats pretty good for £10

For a massive £10, courtesy of Argos:

MassEffectBox.jpg

Excellent choice ;)

disney-pixar-collection-big.jpg

£29 off ebay.

I thought it was the one with Ratatouille but ah well. And I do own toy story 1 and 2 but still, a good price.

(Toy Story 1, 2, Cars, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles)

£29 off ebay.

I thought it was the one with Ratatouille but ah well. And I do own toy story 1 and 2 but still, a good price.

(Toy Story 1, 2, Cars, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles)

I have that ^_^

Nice pretty boxset :D

£12.99!! Awesome

51ZbFQl1f2L._SS400_.jpg

[ATTACH]2175[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2176[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2177[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2178[/ATTACH]

You've played that game to death... why!?

I havent got that Astronomical katamari achievement yet... and I bum the king.

Miracle Fruit!

They has arrived. I have taken a whole freeze dried tablet of one and I must say, wait a couple of minutes. For me, the effect wasnt there straight away, so just dissolve it on your tongue and prepare all sorts of bitter/sour stuff to try.

Anyway, I have about 10ml of vinegar waiting for me in a glass, I take it and it tastes fine and yes, it does taste sweet. However, remember that it affects your tongue only so when you swallow the very far back taste bads are going to get raped with the power of an angry god with whatever your tasting (unless you find a way to move your tongue in such a way you can rub all taste buds).

Lemon was probably my best one, tastes so fucking sweet. Just to make sure I wasnt making a mistake with the taste (placebo effect and all) I moved onto Jif, and that tasted like flat cloudy lemonade. Swallow, and the sharpness is felt every were else =\

And on hearing it makes sweet things taste sweeter (apparently why the sugar industry tried covering up the knowledge regarding the fruit), I had myself a cup of Cherry Cola and my god, it does work, so I may use this for things that lack sugar so I dont have to go and get the very unhealthy alternatives.

Worth a tenner? Depends, these are going to be targetted towards diabetics, those on diets and those who have unfortunately gained that metallic taste through chemotherapy.

Buy from ebay though, there are cheap 100% feedback sellers, and Firebox will leave you feeling pissed off with their minimum postage rate.

Miracle Fruit!

They has arrived. I have taken a whole freeze dried tablet of one and I must say, wait a couple of minutes. For me, the effect wasnt there straight away, so just dissolve it on your tongue and prepare all sorts of bitter/sour stuff to try.

Anyway, I have about 10ml of vinegar waiting for me in a glass, I take it and it tastes fine and yes, it does taste sweet. However, remember that it affects your tongue only so when you swallow the very far back taste bads are going to get raped with the power of an angry god with whatever your tasting (unless you find a way to move your tongue in such a way you can rub all taste buds).

Lemon was probably my best one, tastes so fucking sweet. Just to make sure I wasnt making a mistake with the taste (placebo effect and all) I moved onto Jif, and that tasted like flat cloudy lemonade. Swallow, and the sharpness is felt every were else =\

And on hearing it makes sweet things taste sweeter (apparently why the sugar industry tried covering up the knowledge regarding the fruit), I had myself a cup of Cherry Cola and my god, it does work, so I may use this for things that lack sugar so I dont have to go and get the very unhealthy alternatives.

Worth a tenner? Depends, these are going to be targetted towards diabetics, those on diets and those who have unfortunately gained that metallic taste through chemotherapy.

Buy from ebay though, there are cheap 100% feedback sellers, and Firebox will leave you feeling pissed off with their minimum postage rate.

Will you be trying Guinness anytime?

It sounds fun, i want some.

Will you be trying Guinness anytime?

It sounds fun, i want some.

I'l be checking if mein father has any hidden, if not, I'm skint so I'l have to wait a while. Got 9 of these things left. Literally lasted me just over 20 minutes, so I got the shit end of the scale (2 hours is apparently the maximum)

£29 off ebay.

oh man. my kingdom for £30

my nerds arrived today and those boxes are fliping huge! they also flung a free pack of chocolate M&Ms in there too, but i prefered the popping candy they threw in with my last order. I haven't seen a pack of popping candy in years ¬_¬

my nerds arrived today and those boxes are fliping huge! they also flung a free pack of chocolate M&Ms in there too, but i prefered the popping candy they threw in with my last order. I haven't seen a pack of popping candy in years ¬_¬

Ah yeah, those boxes are indeed massive, had one last year in new york on night.

Cybercandy actually sell pop rocks so popping candy is still around bud!

Just Pre-ordered:

XBOX360

Resident Evil 5

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Gears of War 2: Limited Edition

Sonic Unleashed

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Fable II Collectors Edition

Too Human

Soul Calibur IV

PS3

Little Big Planet

Resistance 2

PC

Spore

Total: £409.89 (considering thats spread from July 2008 > March 2009 thats pretty good..)

However i may be pre ordering a few more games depending on reviews and the fact that some (ie: Prince of Persia) aren't even on the Game.co.uk site yet.

LET THE GAMES COMMENSE

Just Pre-ordered:

XBOX360

Resident Evil 5

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Gears of War 2: Limited Edition

Sonic Unleashed

Too Human

Soul Calibur IV

PS3

Little Big Planet

Resistance 2

PC

Spore

Total: £409.89 (considering thats spread from July 2008 > March 2009 thats pretty good..)

However i may be pre ordering a few more games depending on reviews and the fact that some (ie: Prince of Persia) aren't even on the Game.co.uk site yet.

LET THE GAMES COMMENSE

Looking at this list I remember about a year ago looking forward to the lat 2007 and thinking how much money I´m gonna spend on video games but assuring myself that the same time next year will probably not have the same flood of potentially fun games so why not go crazy.

I hate this gen.... because it hates my wallet.

What are shopto.net like with there pre-orders?

Seems like they are cheaper than most places...

What are shopto.net like with there pre-orders?

Seems like they are cheaper than most places...

I use game because they always deliver a day before or on release day... and the fact that i'm racking up Game reward points and plan to use them at some point.

Pre-ordered...

Spore

WTF games cost to much =_=

DXT74JR2 < Gives you £3.00 off for games over £30 at Game.co.uk. Order each game seperatly.