NEurope

My g/f should be buying me this on saturday (since she got my black one stolen!!!). But yeah, i'm quite excited :)

ds_red.jpg

Agreed...

I bought:

resistance-pack-shot.jpg

How much? The cheapest i can find online is £17.99 for ChoicesUK and i don't even know if they're any good.

Heheh maybe. I never go out though, as I have no one to go out with. ^___^;

As you're in a rather small country, you can't be that far from Bruxelles, and then it's just a relatively quick train ride to London, which is very, very nice at night. :smile:

Hell, I'd do that, and I'm a lazy shit.

Aww =[

Why not? Surely someone is willing to go get drunk lol.

I don't have any friends; the two I have I haven't seen or heard of since the end of June, so yeah. =P

I bet if you were in england, many people from here would happily go out for a night on the town with you.

As you're in a rather small country, you can't be that far from Bruxelles, and then it's just a relatively quick train ride to London, which is very, very nice at night. :smile:

Hell, I'd do that, and I'm a lazy shit.

Well it would take me about two hours to get to the Eurostar, which is then another two hours I think? Plus a ton of money to get there (and back). I would go to London, but going alone is kinda scary I think (even though I've flown across the ocean multiple times on my own now, haha). But yeah, I don't know... maybe for the next meet-up in London I can come. =)

JOAN.jpg

Bought Joan as Police Woman's Real Life (2CD) album for £10.49 on Amazon. =)

I don't have any friends; the two I have I haven't seen or heard of since the end of June, so yeah. =P

:'( Howcome? Think its time to make some new ones :p

Been playing pokemon diamond alot ^^ Great little game, if anyone has any pokemons they could chuck my way (Decent stuff like a newly hatched chansey :P:P) then pm me please ^^ Im a pokenoob :D;D

5980344x.jpg

Grid Special Edition - £30 from Play. I don't usually like driving games, but with Grid i've played the Demo to death and love it.

box_qjpreviewth.jpg

Will be purchased tomorrow.

Nerds%20Theatre.jpg

case of 12 7oz boxes

You bastard.

61o-CFGXl8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£5, enjoyed it, but then died on my furthest try, need rescuing lol.

box_139021.jpg

£26 total on VGP.ca

p2167b.jpg

£stupidprice

p2167b.jpg

£stupidprice

Haha, I keep meaning to try those. Let me know how they are.

Haha, I keep meaning to try those. Let me know how they are.

Will do chum!

WTF is a magical berry tablet yo'?

Basically, they were in the news a while ago, and theres something inside that that does something to your tastebuds temporarily and turn things like vinegar to taste very sweet on your tongue, and alot of other things will taste sweet aswell (a popular one is lemon tastes of toffee's).

I've bought them for curiosities sake, lets just hope the people who have reviewed it well so far have not suffered from the Placebo effect.

magical berries haha ^_^ guinness to chocolate milkshake?

My mouse bust last night, got this one for 3.97 ^_^

157-6750062A68UC414471M.jpg

Cheap mice... suck really bad.

Not really, I had a cheaper one than this and it lasted me two years! I'm not the kind of person who wants several buttons on the damn thing either.

Cheap mice are ftw :yay:

magical berries haha ^_^ gusiness to chocolate milkshake?

Apparently, I dont have any guiness around to test this, but I do have plenty of vinegar and lemon juice. I may review it and take suggestions (Actually, that sounds like a bad idea)

How much did those magical beads cost? I heard that cost a fortune.

I stupidly ordered them off firebox, but best on ebay with 100% positive feedback is about £8 or so.

They're £9.89 on Firebox I believe. Tbh I'd rather get them from there.