NEurope

I think we shall be the judge, photos!

Hehe, will do when I come back from the cinema. I'll test the waters in a town with people I don't know first lol. Hopefully, I won't get emo screamed at me. :D

Hehe, will do when I come back from the cinema. I'll test the waters in a town with people I don't know first lol. Hopefully, I won't get emo screamed at me. :D

There's so many people wearing skinny jeans now that I doubt it, even chavvy girls are wearing skinny jeans!

Mine aren't really skinny no more, although they weren't skin tight to begin with, I'll keep with my short shorts I bought yesterday :heart:

Meh. Ignore them.

I got screamed "attention seeker" from someone for wearing red skinnies a while back. I wanted to point out nobody was looking at me but was looking at him for shouting. Mook.

People call me an emo in a shop which is predominantly seen as being a chav store. Just because I have a fringe and wear clothes that are usually associated with emos I guess. I just buy them because I think I can pull them off. As long as you like what you're wearing and aren't just doing it for attention as many kids nowadays (particularly those that would most likely be seen as "emos").

I did have a pair of skinny fits but just grew out of them and haven't seen another pair I like. Usually I see brightly coloured or pure black ones which I'm not fond of.

On topic: Today I bought fuel, which meant I had no money to buy anything else :(

72_8.JPG

91283-1.jpg

vmu.jpg

Thought I needed to play my Dreamcast again, so I bought those two games as I used to like them alot. Bought the VMU because it was only around £2.50 off play-asia so I thought why not :)

I remember playing Sonic Adventure.

And being stuck on one certain bit for ages. :D

My haul from today:

Foto223.jpg

Some make-up (mascara and powder refill thingie), a cheap belt to keep my pants from falling off, a black bra, a nice white shirt (50% off, whoo!) and got to pick up Okami. =)

My haul from today:

Foto223.jpg

Some make-up (mascara and powder refill thingie), a cheap belt to keep my pants from falling off, a black bra, a nice white shirt (50% off, whoo!) and got to pick up Okami. =)

Tits.

Had to be said, well done for putting the thought in my mind.

It is lies, not truth.

There are no tits in that photo, but meerly a tit holding device.

By the same absurd troll logic that photo contains a game rack, a make-up case and a pair of trousers.

That's the first time I've ever seen a Wii game photographed at the same time as a bra!

To me it looks like materials for creating a McGuyver like device. "Damn, I'm stuck in a well! Now what can I construct from a Wii game, some makeup, a smart shirt, a belt and a bra?"

Anyway, I've been buying clothes that will no doubt turn up and not suit me. This includes the whitest jacket in the world! It's so white I can't even get an image of it¹.

¹Not really, it's just that all the website's photos are embedded in Flash.

That's a lovely shirt/top Eenuh, nice taste =)

Thank you! I don't think the crappy pic does it justice, but it looks pretty nice. Haven't had a shirt like that in years though, so I figured it was time to get one (especially since it was on sale). =D

And oh, I so did not see the boobs/tits comments coming. :indeed:

Wahoooooo gots me a green DS lite and Pokemon diamond :P:P:P:P:P

Someone help out a new guy with some decent poke's >.>

Also just got pokemon fire red and ruby from hotdeals for £7 ^^

Hehehhe

And im getting paid £2600 in 2 weeks :P:P:P

I love it when things go right :D:D

I just took a screengrab of the whiter-than-white jacket I ordered earlier. Yes, I'm that bored.

White.jpg

I, objectively, like the look of it. However, it really isn't going to suit me and this has been painfully obvious every step of the way; it's far too 'cool' for me. And yet I still bought it.

Anyone else purchased clothes they like yet know they'll never pull off?