NEurope

Im also curious how everyone here is so rich...Im guessing student loans.

That said my monthly income is £938...my monthly outcome is like...£150 ish minimum, without basics of lunch and such.

Trying to save money this month however, as my bonus is not quite as much as I had assumed/hoped, and in 3 weeks Ill be purchasing a car. WHOOO!

Just got GRAW 2 for a fiver

*Prints out the phrase "GRAW 2"*

Just got "GRAW 2" for free......

....What?

B000HZFC4W.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

My old has just died after about 3 years so thought it was time to grab myself a new one - need more space as well, got too many songs!

I really need money so I'd like to know how people get money if they dont work. I'm getting annoyed at myself for not getting a job.

Twilight_Link is that a 30GB? I was talking toan old friend and he got an 80GB for £180 from America, thats the same rice as a 30GB, I was jealous.

0743440013.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sounds excellent. It's supposed to be all about how Trip didn't die in the final episode. His death was faked by Section 31 so he could infiltrate a Romulan shipyard and sabotage their warp 7 project. Leading to the Earth/Romulus war.

I really need money so I'd like to know how people get money if they dont work. I'm getting annoyed at myself for not getting a job.

Twilight_Link is that a 30GB? I was talking toan old friend and he got an 80GB for £180 from America, thats the same rice as a 30GB, I was jealous.

Yeah its 30GB. £150.

Just got these 2 albums:

Devendra Banhart - Nino Rojo

186381m.jpg

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible (special edition which includes a really cool flick picture book and other things)

3304856m.jpg

Im also curious how everyone here is so rich...Im guessing student loans.

That said my monthly income is £938...my monthly outcome is like...£150 ish minimum, without basics of lunch and such.

Trying to save money this month however, as my bonus is not quite as much as I had assumed/hoped, and in 3 weeks Ill be purchasing a car. WHOOO!

are you fucking kidding me? my weekly income is £75-£105 and no bills to pay... but still

dsc00160wy4.jpg

Anything Can Happen in The Next Half Hour 7"

Anything Can Happen in The Next Half Hour CD

Enter Shikari ticket for the Leadmill tomorrow(bought that a while back though).

Also the black Parade is the worst MCR album ever.

Also the black Parade is the worst MCR album ever.

It's the only one i like, some songs are a bit crap but it's greatest songs really are something special.

29c8_1.JPG

Been going a bit Dreamcast mad the last couple of days, buying Rez and a couple of other bits. At least this was fairly cheap.

Need to stop buying games.

I bought a nice new hoody from River Island with some nice chinese lettering on them. Looks cool.

£30.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0743440013.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Sounds excellent. It's supposed to be all about how Trip didn't die in the final episode. His death was faked by Section 31 so he could infiltrate a Romulan shipyard and sabotage their warp 7 project. Leading to the Earth/Romulus war.

Was interested until I read the discription. THAT episode that it refers too doesn't exist. And the Earth/Romulan War should of happenend before the time that the holographic novel that the Enterprise D has is set.

Was interested until I read the discription. THAT episode that it refers too doesn't exist. And the Earth/Romulan War should of happenend before the time that the holographic novel that the Enterprise D has is set.

My God you're right. It arrives tommorrow, so i'll let you know how it works out and if it respects canon.

i want these shoes very very much

20 pounds - which means i only pay 15 (DISCOUNT)

roll on friday ( pocket money day)

... yes - i get pocket money and im 18 and have a job :santa:

04_561_0127.jpg

It arrived today and i've knocked out a few chapters. It all makes perfect sense so far, and it's generally very good. Buy buy buy!

04_561_0127.jpg

I have to pay £80 a month just to get my dad to drive me to and from work!

B06.JPG

Chocolate Hobnobs, £1.15 from Waitrose. Deliciously chocolatey, surprisingly resiliant when dipped in coffee. A worthwhile purchase, I'm sure you will agree.

04_561_0127.jpg

OMG killer!!!!

I have to pay £80 a month just to get my dad to drive me to and from work!

that is what being an only child and a girl gets you ... one very doting daddy

OMG killer!!!!

i need them for the summer

cant really wear the other shoes i posted in this forum all throughout the summer/spring :P

that is what being an only child and a girl gets you ... one very doting daddy

i need them for the summer

cant really wear the other shoes i posted in this forum all throughout the summer/spring :P

With all the shoes you post here though (and you working in a shoe store), it makes me wonder how many shoes you actually have. Must be a ton. =P

I have like, six pairs of shoes for the entire year (so like, three for summer, three for winter). ='3