NEurope

Yes though not many people actually stretch their ears properly which drives me up the wall >.<

It takes roughly 4-6weeks between each stretch but for some odd reason people have got it in their heads that a week after having their ears pierced they can shove a 10mm plug through their ear...>_>

My mate had them, he stretched them so much is ear split in two at the bottom.

took him about 6-8 month to get them that big to be fair.

My mate had them, he stretched them so much is ear split in two at the bottom.

took him about 6-8 month to get them that big to be fair.

I actually don't know how anyone can fit something so... huge in your ear lobe.

I have fucking huge lobes and even i don't get it.

Jesus! no wonder they spilt :P, you have to wait something like 6months after having them pierced..it's like, continually pulling on a rubber band, the further you push that rubber band at a high speed the more likely it is to snap.

Most don't really how difficult it is to shrink them once they get past 5mm either, surgery anyone?

It's a slow process, but it's such more easier when done properly.

/essay

haha the guy on another forum Jordan has 51 now 52mm I think ears, that's pretty small in the bme community..

What size and how much Dante?

Size 32' and costs £500.

I was going to get the 37' one.

Size 32' and costs £500.

I was going to get the 37' one.

Ahh I see. I was looking for one myself (My mum actually has a 32 inch samsung - only it cost her 900 about a year ago!)

Might go for 23-26ish tho. My room is quite titchy and might look extremely silly with 2 x 20 inch monitors and a bad ass 37 inch tv! haha :blank:

Also. Stretched ears are awesome...but i don't fancy stretching mine an awesome amount, maybe 5mm or 6mm :)

Seriously people try to force big bastard stretchers in their ears after having them just done?!? Eurgh.. :shakehead :shakehead

Ahh I see. I was looking for one myself (My mum actually has a 32 inch samsung - only it cost her 900 about a year ago!)

Might go for 23-26ish tho. My room is quite titchy and might look extremely silly with 2 x 20 inch monitors and a bad ass 37 inch tv! haha :blank:

Also. Stretched ears are awesome...but i don't fancy stretching mine an awesome amount, maybe 5mm or 6mm :)

Seriously people try to force big bastard stretchers in their ears after having them just done?!? Eurgh.. :shakehead :shakehead

Yup the other forum is a body piercing one and people regularly come on saying they've done it or their friends, members say of people they know doing it even though they are warned. It's unfortunetly because nobody is told the ''right'' way about listening to your body and it telling you when it's ok to stretch.

Plus alot of piercers really don't know what they are doing, very few are nice/careful/correct and think that because they stick holes in people they can do as they wish. It's a shame because alot of piercings can look really nice, as can stretches ^.^, 6mm was my original target but now I'm planning on 10mm depending on how I feel when I get there because it'll be a while.

Yup the other forum is a body piercing one and people regularly come on saying they've done it or their friends, members say of people they know doing it even though they are warned. It's unfortunetly because nobody is told the ''right'' way about listening to your body and it telling you when it's ok to stretch.

Plus alot of piercers really don't know what they are doing, very few are nice/careful/correct and think that because they stick holes in people they can do as they wish. It's a shame because alot of piercings can look really nice, as can stretches ^.^, 6mm was my original target but now I'm planning on 10mm depending on how I feel when I get there because it'll be a while.

Yeah I think I'd rather stretch them myself tbh, only you can tell when its gone too far. I have to get my ears pierced first though! Got them done twice before, both times were not at all straight and on the first occasion i had the friggin' back of the stud coming out of the bottom of my ear. Good look! >_< Lesson: Never get ears pierced at a beauticians...Why they are liscened to use the guns i do not know.

Yeah I think I'd rather stretch them myself tbh, only you can tell when its gone too far. I have to get my ears pierced first though! Got them done twice before, both times were not at all straight and on the first occasion i had the friggin' back of the stud coming out of the bottom of my ear. Good look! >_< Lesson: Never get ears pierced at a beauticians...Why they are liscened to use the guns i do not know.

Guns should be burnt imo..they can't be autoclaved and basically you could quite easily get somebody else blood on your ears because everyone seems to think wiping them with a sterlization wipe is acceptable..:heh:.

I've had my ear done since january at 2.4mm and I'm giving it til after june to start stretching, normally I wouldn't but I'm trying to be alot more senisble with piercings now.

My other ear was gunned, a week after having it done I had to literally rip the gun stud out.

Guns should be burnt imo..they can't be autoclaved and basically you could quite easily get somebody else blood on your ears because everyone seems to think wiping them with a sterlization wipe is acceptable..:heh:.

I've had my ear done since january at 2.4mm and I'm giving it til after june to start stretching, normally I wouldn't but I'm trying to be alot more senisble with piercings now.

Aye that's a good idea.. I mean once you do it and its fucked there's no way back! :shakehead

Aye that's a good idea.. I mean once you do it and its fucked there's no way back! :shakehead

Surgery is common now, most decent piercers can do repairs to the fistula on an ear or stitch the ear back up if it's ripped.

I've gotten alot of information about it because it's classed as permanant. eek!

uuuurgh

all i've bought today is eggs, bread, butter and some milk (and chocolate biscuits!) but it was SO difficult O__o you try finding BUTTER in a japanese supermarket. is it cheese? is it tofu? it's got a picture of a cow on it... i don't knowwwwww!!!

i made myself scrambled egg on toast, and some tea.. for lunch...

but it's not very nice.. i'm dreaming of jamba's cooking... *sniff*

my brother has similar issues in Hong Kong with finding real bread, of all things.

[ATTACH]1958[/ATTACH]

More 50p deodrant! :D Although this one is a bit of a let down. Kinda smells like ice, which means it doesn't really smell of anything! :D

51mpkbQG80L._SS500_.jpg

Also got this in town ^_^

Ghost in the Shell 2 is fucking awful in comparison to the original...

Ghost in the Shell 2 is fucking awful in comparison to the original...

I want the whole collection. Just need the 2nd tv series then I've got em all :D

Yes though not many people actually stretch their ears properly which drives me up the wall >.<

It takes roughly 4-6weeks between each stretch but for some odd reason people have got it in their heads that a week after having their ears pierced they can shove a 10mm plug through their ear...>_>

mhh, my friends at college just stretched them with bits of pens... starting with the ink bit inside, then the smaller end part, then the lid, they did it over maybe 3-4 weeks total, no problems. Speaking of piercings my next post in here may be my second lip piercing...

but today:

31oR3LR7SQL._AA280_.jpg

500GB. Time to back up and format.

Shorty I'd be quite surprised if one of these days your mates ears will either spilt or get a blowout...

sigh and people wonder why piercings get such negativity.. =[

how much was that, shorty? i have a 250gb from the same company. Probably need a new one soon tho.

uuuurgh

all i've bought today is eggs, bread, butter and some milk (and chocolate biscuits!) but it was SO difficult O__o you try finding BUTTER in a japanese supermarket. is it cheese? is it tofu? it's got a picture of a cow on it... i don't knowwwwww!!!

i made myself scrambled egg on toast, and some tea.. for lunch...

but it's not very nice.. i'm dreaming of jamba's cooking... *sniff*

Does it say バター on it, or would that be too easy?

I hate the way you can't buy non-sweet sliced bread in most European countries.

how much was that, shorty? i have a 250gb from the same company. Probably need a new one soon tho.
£65 from amazon, though I think I just missed out on a deal for £60. It's quite a nice size, much smaller than a 320GB seagate I got about 1.5yr ago. And this one sits on my shelf next to my DS games.
Shorty I'd be quite surprised if one of these days your mates ears will either spilt or get a blowout...

sigh and people wonder why piercings get such negativity.. =[

Well this was first year of college what... 4 years ago? They're all fine now.

Then again, my girlfriend and I were discussing flesh tunnels/plugs yesterday and if she was getting them done, I would try and pursuade her to use proper kits :heh:

Does it come with any software Shorty? My dad needs one that will do automatic backups etc and I couldn't see it mention on amazon but just in case does it have any of that software?

Yeah it does actually, but I don't really know the details of it because I probably won't use them for a while. I haven't installed them but I'll take a screenshot of the setup screen to get an idea of what comes on it.

MB233.jpg

For my mom as an early birthday present. 1GB and purdy ^_^