NEurope

cx300.jpg

I'm so tempted to buy the Buffy Boxset at £79.99 (limited offer, usually £150) but I hate spending too much money.

whats the hoosiers album like? i'd never heard of them until some blessed soul at game radio decided to pummel "goodbye mr. A" into my head by playing it once every 7 mins (seriously - variety much?) its.. kind of catchy... but i have a feeling i'd be downl...buying this album for the cover art more than anything. its niiiiiice..

Having only given it one listen what struck me is most of the album is unlike their two singles, slowely; less catchy indie-pop.

oooh oxigen_waste isnt that mu shi shi thing about a guy who can draw stuff into life or something? i remember it from somewhere - looked really interesting!!

oooh oxigen_waste isnt that mu shi shi thing about a guy who can draw stuff into life or something? i remember it from somewhere - looked really interesting!!

Part of it, yes. :D Let's just say it's awesome and everyone should be forced to read it and watch the anime. :D

Like that old kids cartoon...what was the girls name (presuming the show was named after the girl)?

Like that old kids cartoon...what was the girls name (presuming the show was named after the girl)?

I have no idea what you mean.

Part of it, yes. :D Let's just say it's awesome and everyone should be forced to read it and watch the anime. :D

And buy the soundtrack.

wiizapper.jpg

And buy the soundtrack.

wiizapper.jpg

Where did you manage to find a copy? Been lookng every where.

Penny Crayon?

Awesome t shirt, very awesome. I'll have to get one :)

i know i know... i couldnt even afford it but i had to have it ... overdraft FTW!

That is a great T-shirt! :D

I need to start playing Halo so that i'm allowed to buy and wear it! :heh:

but alas i have no 360 and suck at Halo.... :(

Went xmas shopping and got a few things;

Red Winnie the Pooh bathrobe for mother - £25

Little elephant teddy for friend's daughter - £5

Bath and beauty products for friend - £10

A keyring which said "mmm spunk" for housemate - £3

'101 tips for better gay sex' for friend - £10

And then for me:

angel2b.jpg

buffy9a.jpg

£4.50 in total

We-Love-Katamari.jpg

£13. And now I just need a PS2....

And colourful socks from Topman, some new boxers. Mom is going to give me money back for Katamari and socks and it will be xmas presents for me.

Penny Crayon?

Sounds about right ta.

love that halo t-shirt just need every penny at mo flat broke and really need to save now as moving out in 2 months