NEurope

Whats Beck about?

It's about awesome.

Seriously, it's about a kid that's bored with his life, but through a chain of events, he starts playing the guitar, he meets awesome people and makes an awesome rock band. Awesome. I hope they'll do a season 2 someday, cause the manga rocks!

31639.jpg

deathnote1cover.jpg

I shall be getting 4, 5 and 6 of Death Note this christmas. I've read up to part way through 3 now.

Beck for £18? Isn't that waaay to cheap.

I shall be getting 4, 5 and 6 of Death Note this christmas. I've read up to part way through 3 now.

I've read it all before the anime started, now I'm just buying it lol

It wasn't licensed before so it was legal!

I could read it all online but then that just takes away the whole reading part for me. I can't keep sitting at a computer screen scolling down to read it.

Beck's cheaper at amazon

You save money on the purchase so you can get something else cheap and take it above £15 to get free postage. Simple.

I find shipping has been fine. Only time when it's not good is when they put it in the hands of someone else which doesn't take it to your post office and gives it to your neighbour who then goes out to shopping...

Fair games. Ive had bad experiences with them repeatedly (I did used to like them, but literally had about 3 orders on the trot with something go wrong, or uberly slow shipping)

I do hate December sometimes, I cant buy any of the dvds I want incase someones got me them for christmas! Got told off last year when I bought one.

Jango.jpg

so awesome ^^ I'm so proud

Also, I bought some stuff from amazon now, their shipping is expensive!

51A9M3WA7ZL._SS500_.jpg

And they asked me for ID... I mean, what the hell? I've never been ID'd before, even for buying alcohol...

Jango.jpg

so awesome ^^ I'm so proud

Also, I bought some stuff from amazon now, their shipping is expensive!

Looks like it came straight out of the Flux music video :heh:

Looks like it came straight out of the Flux music video :heh:

Is that good~? Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

That figurine looks awesome. I like the small Link one aswell.

I wasn't sure where to put this but, has anyone used sendit.com? They've got some cheap things I want to buy but I don't know if they're reliable

guitar-hero-3-wii-a.jpg

For my gf for christmas, out of stock everywhere ended up having to buy a brand new one off eBay for $140... But whatever shes worth it, now I just have to hope it gets here before the 20th.

51A9M3WA7ZL._SS500_.jpg

And they asked me for ID... I mean, what the hell? I've never been ID'd before, even for buying alcohol...

Well played man! awesome collection. Weird that they thought you looked FOURTEEN!?

I could read it all online but then that just takes away the whole reading part for me. I can't keep sitting at a computer screen scolling down to read it.

This man is right. :yay:

Let's all bow for rightness.:bowdown:

phase-by-harmonix.jpg

€5 on iTunes. Awesome music game by Harmonix, it's like a portable Guitar Hero. It even let's you use your own music!

kotaku_phasescreen.jpg