5139TQ5J73L._SS500_.jpg

5228170x.jpg

Needed some cereal!

[ATTACH]2820[/ATTACH]

YUMMY DRINK DOUGH!

[ATTACH]2821[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2822[/ATTACH]

Today's solitary puchase:

Lungs - Florence and the Machines (£9.71)

Was going to get some Jaffa Cakes and stuff but couldn't be bothered to wait in the queue for them seeing as the self service checkouts were shut.

july09monkey.jpg

Yes. Who can resist!?

july09bubbles.jpg

Catching up on some manga, and some cheapo DS games. Both less than £9 at Thehut.co.uk :D

41JbCOLCwSL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£45 bargin!

Exactly my friend, a bargain. Just ordered it myself.

I also managed to order this at the misprice of £24.49, its doubtful Amazon will honour the price but I can always hope:

51V4IdlOfvL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Had a cancellation email for this today telling me that the supplier had informed them that its been discontinued. Be nice if they just admitted they mispriced it

Had a cancellation email for this today telling me that the supplier had informed them that its been discontinued. Be nice if they just admitted they mispriced it

i feel for you man, they realy should of just honoured the price.

Let us know how it goes.

We will, well i will once everything is set.

Also forgot to mention, just won on ebay

super-mario-galaxy-wii.jpg

Brand new copy, £12.50 + £1 postage. Had to out-bid those pesky "Bidder 1" people

£35 off lostmario. I hope Donkey Kong is as pr0 as memory serves. Plus I've never played the Mario Land games, so would be good to get some history in.

PDRM1524.jpg

Eevil... if you've never played Super Mario Land 1 / 2 then you are in for a treat :) the graphics on the first especially might not be up to much but for a first generation Gameboy game they are pretty good, above all though it's a huge amount of fun to play, even if it can be completed rather quickly if you're pro at it. ;)

Yeah Mario Land 1 is good, doesn't have a save feature but then again you probably shouldn't need it.

Anyway to me it looks like you've been ripped at that price. Good games though, not played that DK game however.

Anyway to me it looks like you've been ripped at that price. Good games though, not played that DK game however.

Nah about £8-£10 is right for each of those, they are quite hard to find in as good a condition as those are.

Super Mario Land is well difficult.

Word... the feeling of completing it though is immense! :D

Super Mario Land is indeed awesome; you get a great sense of satisfaction when you complete it!

Todays rental:

51wwjwKNiOL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I actually quite like this, its not normally a film I can find that funny - but still! :awesome:

Apologies for the low quality pic, the only camera I have is the shitty one on my mobile phone.

2lsiq7d.jpg

Now I just need to find Shadow of the Colossus somewhere at a decent price...

Mr Murray, you have selected a fine choice of games for yourself. Enjoy them my friend.

31cTP-pEUeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£16

Brilliant sound quality for something that is so small. Its difficult not to buy it after reading the reviews :P

31cTP-pEUeL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£16

Brilliant sound quality for something that is so small. Its difficult not to buy it after reading the reviews :P

What is it?

capsgownsdirect155.jpg

I had to rent thiiiis for my graduation ceremony at the end of the month.

It came to about 30 quid, but I also decided to buy the hat and keep it, since I think it'll make a pretty nifty keepsake.

£35 off lostmario. I hope Donkey Kong is as pr0 as memory serves. Plus I've never played the Mario Land games, so would be good to get some history in.

PDRM1524.jpg

SWEET buy!!

As other have said, the satisfaction of completing Super Mario Land 1 is great!... at the time (might find it easier now) it was quite some achievment!!

Super Mario Land 2 is great.

And I absolutely love SML3: Wario Land.

I also decided to buy the hat and keep it, since I think it'll make a pretty nifty keepsake.
Or a dorito holder/conversation piece!