NEurope

24 is amazing. Have fun watching all them back to back (because on DVD you won't be able to stoooop yourself!).

You can't beat a 24 marathon, I've had a few watching a full season in a day and a half :D

ninty_dsi_black1.jpg

£146

You can't beat a 24 marathon, I've had a few watching a full season in a day and a half :D

Shouldn't a single season take you exactly a day..? :wink:

24 is amazing. Have fun watching all them back to back (because on DVD you won't be able to stoooop yourself!).

Just finished doing that myself with season 5, think I watched a bit too much though when I started dreaming about it, although it was inter-twined with Star Trek Voyager aswell which was weird

Need sleep inbetween.

Need sleep inbetween.

You big girl. The episodes are made for TV, they have advert breaks in the time. You should sleep during those seconds.

Anyway, if Jack doesn't sleep, neither do you, punk.

Should be ordering those next week when ive got some more money, I assume you got them from HMV?

Yessum! Unfortunately, 4, 5 and 6 were bumped back up to £49.99 when I tried to buy them too. As it's part of their Easter sale, these three might suffer the same fate by next week.

Need sleep inbetween.

You big girl. The episodes are made for TV, they have advert breaks in the time. You should sleep during those seconds.

Anyway, if Jack doesn't sleep, neither do you, punk.

Suffer like Jack did!

Need sleep inbetween.

18 hours of 24 (one season) gives you 6 hours of sleep. Plenty of time.

PatrickWolf-Vulture.jpg

Patrick Wolf - Vulture EP

YES! I love this song, plus a B-side and 2 remixes. Can't wait for the new album.

Wasn't Patrick Wolf the guy who liked... robbed shit and got arrested? I remember hearing about it years ago.

I'll wait for a reply rather than find out myself. The Wikipedia button is so far away.

Wasn't Patrick Wolf the guy who liked... robbed shit and got arrested? I remember hearing about it years ago.

I'll wait for a reply rather than find out myself. The Wikipedia button is so far away.

No idea. He's a pretty famous experimental singer and songwriter, who plays the violin on stage, but is realistically an electronic musician. He's very good. You'll have heard Magic Position, from his last album. One of "those" songs that's on adverts for stuff on tv.

I heard he was thrown out of a Madonna concert or something...dunno. :confused:

I am confused to why you don't know the answer to this music related (okay, a bit of a stretch there) question. You're obviously not feeling well, let's let Google do the work for your ill-ass.

http://drownedinsound.com/news/12759

Hells yeah. That guy is bad to the bone.

I am confused to why you don't know the answer to this music related (okay, a bit of a stretch there) question. You're obviously not feeling well, let's let Google do the work for your ill-ass.

http://drownedinsound.com/news/12759

Hells yeah. That guy is bad to the bone.

Lol. Never knew about that. :heh:

That's not uncommon over here. Most games, except handhelds, cost between 45 and 60 GBP. Just on Saturday I saw Last Remnant for 70 at Game, although that was the first time I have seen a regular game cost that much.

Edited by Tales

i paid around £12 for a JD and coke in a very seady bar in Oslo.

21kONKmMh2L._SL500_AA250_.jpg

I wanted a speaker to play my kaosillator out in the sun with. It's rechargeable and mega small.

5.2 x 5.2 x 2 cm ; 50 g

Dance Dance Dance by Haruki Murakami - £Some, Waterstones (I wasn't really paying attention.)

dance.jpg

I'm up to chapter 20 and it's excellent so far. I'm bracing myself for the typically Japanese "I'm not going to explain anything!" ending, though.

This arrvied from play.com today, even though it's two days late;

3319815499_d8a1f94b06.jpg

*Will never use play.com again.*

Lol I love how everyone hates on Play.com, even though their shipping times are clearly stated on the site, and they're absolutely amazing.

Easily the best online retailer, and anyone who disagrees is a Nazi.

Lol I love how everyone hates on Play.com, even though their shipping times are clearly stated on the site, and they're absolutely amazing.

Easily the best online retailer, and anyone who disagrees is a Nazi.

Play is awesome. Even if it's just because importing from the UK is cheap as fuck.