NEurope

£20. And got this £30 gift set for free (although as its free I wonder if they still donate to charity...). Was going to spend £10 on the conditioner anyway so for the extra ten I got lots more stuff.

Ah yes, the Lush post-xmas sales are AMAZING.

Apparently they had people queuing at 6.30 on boxing day morning. Unfortuntly I had a life eh?

I've been toying with getting this for awhile.

friends1.jpg

Sixty of her Majesty's Pounds Sterling.

But if you're feeling it you can buy the seasons seperately for £8.99 each.

41XQM7NHCCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(some blue bar shampoo)

I have that, did wonders for my hair for a while, stopped it going greasy so quickly! I really should buy some more sometime.

At sheffield it's £4.50 and £3.50 on mondays for students. Definately cheap compared to £6.50 I'd usually pay.

Where was BW2 for that price? EDIT - Found it :)

I just got Nights for Wii for £9.98 and Metroid Prime 3 for £14.99, with £5 on my reward card total price, £20, nice!

I've been toying with getting this for awhile.

friends1.jpg

Sixty of her Majesty's Pounds Sterling.

But if you're feeling it you can buy the seasons seperately for £8.99 each.

I've got the older version, was a little more expensive but it comes with all the individual season dvd's in one big box, instead of just the disks like that one.

I've got the older version, was a little more expensive but it comes with all the individual season dvd's in one big box, instead of just the disks like that one.

Is that the black box one? It's only £50 instore at Zavvi now (Or it was just before Xmas)

I purchased a few apps, and videos of Itunes.

Also, a case for my Ipod Touch to keep it's shiny sexiness. (Image below is not the actual case, that is a random one from Google)

ipod_touch_reflect_case.gif

Is that the black box one? It's only £50 instore at Zavvi now (Or it was just before Xmas)

I purchased a few apps, and videos of Itunes.

Also, a case for my Ipod Touch to keep it's shiny sexiness. (Image below is not the actual case, that is a random one from Google)

ipod_touch_reflect_case.gif

Yeah, it's black with little bits of white.

I just got that image from Google. I'm not sure if that's the one I ordered.

I went on a bit of an Itunes spree just now! :) an bought:

Florence and the Machines Kiss with a Fist - Single :grin:

KissWithaFist-Single.jpg

Florence and the Machines: Dogs Days are Over - Single :D

DogDaysAreOver-Single.jpg

VV Brown - Crying Blood :awesome:

CryingBlood-Single1.jpg

The Asteroid Galaxy Tour - Around the bend EP

AroundtheBend-EP.jpg

and I preordered Little Boots - EP :yay:

LITTLE_BOOTS_FILM_GRAPHIC_A.jpg

One Tree Hill - season 5

51NP5EG63eL._SS500_.jpg

17.98 GBP

or so it was supposed to cost. But on the summary page I get this:

amazonls1.th.jpg

Not that I mind, I just curious why this happened every time.

Eh? What? £3.80?

Even with student discount I still have to pay just under a fiver for cinema tickets. :(

If i had a scanner, i'd scan the ticket as proof. Would take a pic but it isn't clear enough to see the price unfortunately. I was quite surprised as well at the price i paid to get in, usually pay about £5.50 for a ticket. It was an early bird special price though.

Anyway, just bought

5500503x.jpg

12998.jpg

120.jpg

£60 for the whole lot.

One Tree Hill - season 5

51NP5EG63eL._SS500_.jpg

17.98 GBP

amazontb3.th.jpg

I know where you liiiiive :D

amazonls1.th.jpg

Did it happen before the VAT cut in the UK? If not, then I'll say it's a little mistake so that people who don't pay VAT still get the tiny discount.

20118.jpg

Master Replicas Darth Vader Force Fx Red Lightsaber. Was so impressed with the one I got for Christmas that I've decided to start collecting them.

£50. Cheaper than most places as unbelievable as that may seem.

20118.jpg

Master Replicas Darth Vader Force Fx Red Lightsaber. Was so impressed with the one I got for Christmas that I've decided to start collecting them.

£50. Cheaper than most places as unbelievable as that may seem.

Play have a few cheap ones, in case you didn't know/care.

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=FX+lightsabre&page=search&pa=search&go.x=33&go.y=10

Cheers for the heads-up Rez, I was already aware (but thank you anyways, nice to know people are happy to help my wallet :)).Anyways it was either this or the Yoda one from Play (My Pop bought me the Luke Skywalker one from Play for Christmas) - the prices on there are insane!

As Vader's is much rarer than Yoda's saber at the moment, for it is older, I thought I should invest before I can't get it as cheap as I would like. Yoda is next though, just hope Play don't run out of stock anytime soon!

You're more than welcome to come and reenact scenes with me ;)

Cheers for the heads-up Rez, I was already aware (but thank you anyways, nice to know people are happy to help my wallet :)).Anyways it was either this or the Yoda one from Play (My Pop bought me the Luke Skywalker one from Play for Christmas) - the prices on there are insane!

As Vader's is much rarer than Yoda's saber at the moment, for it is older, I thought I should invest before I can't get it as cheap as I would like. Yoda is next though, just hope Play don't run out of stock anytime soon!

You're more than welcome to come and reenact scenes with me ;)

I own Yodas myself, and have seen/played with Darths and you definitely made the right decision. Darths is freaking awesome, and almost the one with the best personality if that makes sense. It loads up very (accurately) slowly and just seems dark, powerful and evil, just how it should be. :)

Not to say that Yodas is bad of course.

I own Yodas myself, and have seen/played with Darths and you definitely made the right decision. Darths is freaking awesome, and almost the one with the best personality if that makes sense. It loads up very (accurately) slowly and just seems dark, powerful and evil, just how it should be. :)

Not to say that Yodas is bad of course.

Gotta give the lil green guy some skin, he does indeed rock. Vader truly is the coolest villain in the history of anything - not even Hitler was as bad ass as Vader.

I wants the Mace Windu saber and above all, Luke's green saber from Return of the Jedi - they're minimum £200, and I don't think you can even buy the green one anyways! I need to get rich fast :(

Gotta give the lil green guy some skin, he does indeed rock. Vader truly is the coolest villain in the history of anything - not even Hitler was as bad ass as Vader.

I wants the Mace Windu saber and above all, Luke's green saber from Return of the Jedi - they're minimum £200, and I don't think you can even buy the green one anyways! I need to get rich fast :(

Maces is hugely disapointing. Its lesser purple more whitey/hint of purple. Its a shame because the hilt is......probably the best.

*Orgasms*

But yeah. The colour just doesn't cut the mustard. It must be a hard crystal to find.....;)