NEurope

£500 to my solicitors for my flat conveyancing fee.

Only £471.27 left to pay... T_T.

Whats conveyancing mean?

The same as above for £36 cause i traded in Tiger Woods 09 and Tellyn kindly let me use his student card to buy it with :D

So I haven't strictly bought anything....yet. But I'm spending Christmas in America, and never been there before and was wondering what the American equivalents of H&M or Topman were? I'm aware that they have both those stores now in the U.S too, but you know, that kind of style of clothes.

So I haven't strictly bought anything....yet. But I'm spending Christmas in America, and never been there before and was wondering what the American equivalents of H&M or Topman were? I'm aware that they have both those stores now in the U.S too, but you know, that kind of style of clothes.

Hmm..Hot topic would be one I think. :) At least, I think that's what it's called.

Erm, there's Topman in America (as of this year). Hmm..Hot topic would be one I think. :)

I did say that you silly sausage :P

I did say that you silly sausage :P

Lol I just realised, and edited. I figured no one would notice. *Insert genric "I was just testing you" response*

I bought the Brittania High Soundtrack, Same Difference's Pop, Britney Spear's Circus and NDubz's Uncle B

Wario-land-the-shake-dimension.jpg

I heard it was a fantastic game so I bought it and I love it

Whats conveyancing mean?

It's basically about Jordan's new pad being transferred to him officially etc. - you usually get a solicitor to do it for you. I'm not sure what Jordan's situation is and I've no wish to know as it's his business but I believe it would normally also involve the official establishing of a mortgage or something along those lines.

All too technical if you tell me!

Calvin Klein black underwear with a gold waistband. Going out in a black and gold theme on Wednesday for xmas and happened across these today for £5. Nice to match.

(shame they're a bit baggy, even at small but ho hum)

Curse my meesly penis!

(although they're big at the back too, but maybe im also lacking in the be-donk-a-donk department too)

It's basically about Jordan's new pad being transferred to him officially etc. - you usually get a solicitor to do it for you. I'm not sure what Jordan's situation is and I've no wish to know as it's his business but I believe it would normally also involve the official establishing of a mortgage or something along those lines.

All too technical if you tell me!

Thats the basic jist.

gold and calvin klein underwear ftw, I have a pair. Sounds a bit creepy saying I have matching underwear :p

I've found people who have my underwear in dodgier places (and one pair was once featured on Skins)

I've found people who have my underwear in dodgier places (and one pair was once featured on Skins)

I'll take that as a compliment then, thanks for saying I'm not too dodgy :)

Clavin Klein I find is quite a nice fit, you need to fatten yourself up ashley if small is loose!

H&Ms are a better fit for me, and a more fun range. I can live without some calvins :p

But if it helps im eating chocolate and caramel digestives.

I purchased this simple yet stylish party dress. Got it for 20% off as well :D - Shame the picture is so poor.

Buy yourself one too :)

And me.

Hot Topic has nothing in common to Topman or H&M. I have no idea what Haggis is on about...Hot Topic caters to emo-stylee. Like black all over and chains and shit. Exclusively.

Clothes shops are the same world over, same with style in western countries. In a shopping centre, everything is the same.