NEurope

518Wjk2KhtL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51IQCIaCNxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51v-LxlRKIL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Total of about £18 off Amazon, cant wait to start learning :)

I should buy stuff like that :)

Im gonna be starting my lessons in a couple of months :) Hopefully :heh:

176655.jpg

51Gw7XMMg%2BL._SS400_.jpg

Great buys! Let me know if you want a game of Kane's Wrath at any point : peace:

How much did you pay for an eBay copy? XD

£39.99

Fair, for an early pop at it :)

I bought my PS3 for this game.

51IQCIaCNxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That PC-DVD is pretty much essential! I'd have never passed my theory test without it! So, yes, good purchase. :)

Good luck!!

That PC-DVD is pretty much essential! I'd have never passed my theory test without it! So, yes, good purchase. :)

Good luck!!

haha what are you on about?! I never would have passed my hazard perception without it either! :)

Oh yeah! :heh: Of course, I wouldn't have passed my hazard perception either!

I have no need for my disc anymore though, now I've finally passed my practical test! Woo!

Today's purchases:

1080 Avalanche, Billy Hatcher, PN03, Geist and Metroid Prime for the princely sum of £22.99 (Metroid Prime was at the unbelievable price of only £2.99. Guess I can complete it now without worrying about my memory card corrupting). Thought I saw Wind Waker in amongst all of the GC games but when I managed to get a hold of the golden box, it was just Sonic Adventure 2 Battle where Gamestation had taken the sleeve off of it's original box and put it on the golden one. Lots of copies of Super Mario Sunshine for £12.99 but there was nothing else on the 2 for £20 deal that I wanted.

ggs1dvd.jpg

£13.71

Where the hell you get it at that price?

*Grumbles at paying £23 for it*

Although worth every penny ^_^

saintsrow2boxkc6.jpg

£38

Been looking forward to this game for ages. I really enjoyed Saints Row 1. :grin:

Finally found a TV that i'm happy with :D Two years of saving and searching have lead me to this;

panasonic_th42pz81_main_1.jpg

Panasonic TH-42PZ81

I bought it yesterday and set it up last night. 42" of full-HD glory! Games look stunning, HD-DVDs look crisper than i have EVER seen and Freesat is pretty awesome (an free, unlike those Sky scumbags :p). I'm well chuffed, i've got nothing to complain about with it. The pictures it produces are the best i've ever seen!

29298687.jpg

:( sucking me back in again, god dammit why did warhammer online suck so much balls.

and of course i just had to pre-order the expansion while i was there... RM03279_box.jpg

october08d.jpg

Commence fapping in 3, 2...

Hold on to it tightly. It has now become the rare muslim chant version.

^ absolute bargain. Totally worth £5. Hell it was worth me paying £40 for it twice (bought it when I got my 360, brother got rid of it, bought the Game of the Year edition for Shivering Isles).

Where the hell you get it at that price?

*Grumbles at paying £23 for it*

Although worth every penny ^_^

Asda. I went in there to find my mother (who was shopping) and saw that, Chuck and Pushing Daisies for the same price. PD is cheaper and has more on the American version, and I figured my housemate said she wants to see GG and has already seen Chuck.

Anyway also on sendit, thehut and all those for a bit less (just under £13 I think)

Just back from my week in liverpool, which to be fair is a great city with lots of awesome cool shops. Grand centeral just wanted all my money, but due to lack of funds all i could afford was this little number.

expanded.jpg

Most of my money went to Netto which is the best shop in the history of the world

4 pack of calsberg export = £1.99 result lol.