NEurope

Just ordered tickets to see The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring at the Royal Albert Hall in April (the soundtrack is performed live by the London Philharmonic Orchestra). :)

october08c.jpg

Had the JPN version for a year or so :-p finally caved and got the US version since the PAL one is likely still a few months off.

I got a couple of DS stylus (I'm down to my last one... where do they go to!?), five DS multicoloured DS cartridge cases... and... a BLUE GBA Micro! The Micro is from CeX but is in really good condition and came with all the packaging aside from the sleeve that covers the box. It was £30. I tried out Wario Land 4 on it and a bit of DKC 3. I love DKC 3, but the GBA port saddens me, even on the lovely Micro. :(

You might find Underground by Murakami interesting, if you don't know it already. Also Ghostwritten by David Mitchell is an extremely clever fictionalisation of the attacks, but to get the most out of it you need to read it several times.

I do. It arrived in the post today (although I've read it before).

And as interesting as that sounds its for an assignment, so a fictionalisation isn't really apt. But I shall keep it in mind ta :)

kfcBonelessBanquetPoster.jpg

KFC Bonless Banquette For One.

For one, so i didn't save you guys any... but it was fruckin awesom.

kotomistatueco9.jpg

Kotomi Ichinose statue. £24.99 from Play.com

I wanted to buy a Fuko Ibuki one, but they seem to have removed it from the website. :(

But this one will do. It's the perfect ornament/thing to go on top of my telly. :smile:

I saw one of those in Akihabara - they're a lot better quality than that picture implies. Not a figurine person myself though.

^ I never really planned on getting one. But my bedroom just needs some colour and some livening up.

I now might have to get a figure of a male character, just to counter any thoughts people might have when they see the Kotomi figure on the top o' me telly.

Cute figure :) What's the series? I don't recognise it.

It's from Clannad, the second season of which is up to episode 2. It's one of my favourite series.

Ah, right. I missed the first series, so I haven't even bothered looking at After Story.

Is it just similar art, or is Clannad related to Kanon?

In an effort to rid my life of cords, i bought a set of wireless headphones from Sennheiser. Unfortunately i didnt do my homework as the wireless reciever dock still has to be wired to my laptop :( Fail

In an effort to rid my life of cords, i bought a set of wireless headphones from Sennheiser. Unfortunately i didnt do my homework as the wireless reciever dock still has to be wired to my laptop :( Fail

Errr... Yeah obviously. You'de need a pair of bluetooth headphones for that.

Batman_announce_image.jpg

29.99, for PC

Othello-2-Book.jpg

Paperback, £7.99

dspowersupply.gif

DS Power Supply

£6.99

AND

A red Star Wars lego T-shirt, with Darth Vader on it, saying "you power is weak old man."

I thought it was funny. :)

£9.99

AND

New school shoes. From Schuh, just like plain black everyday shoes, quite light. £79.99

New school shoes. From Schuh, just like plain black everyday shoes, quite light. £79.99

:o £79.99 on school shoes, for school i always go for cheap shoes :heh:

Is it just similar art, or is Clannad related to Kanon?

Source visual novel for each is made by the same company (Key), and the adaptation is done by the same animation studio. (Kyoto Animation) Same is true for Air. Personally I think Clannad is easily the best out of the three.

£79.99 for school shoes is cheap considering what I used to pay (£150. bit over the top considering they sort of deteriorated quite quickly)

Most def phail. Look at my better example on the previous page.

£79.99 for school shoes is cheap considering what I used to pay (£150. bit over the top considering they sort of deteriorated quite quickly)

Dont think i ever paid more than about a tenner for a pair of school shoes!

Got this on Friday :) More than happy with it so far! £30 a month and phone was free too.

Samsung_Omnia1.jpg

campaign_cat_desex_stencil.jpg

Got my new cat desexed. He was a stray that had been hanging around my brothers place, my gf and I decided to keep him. Took him to the vet to get him checked out and wormed etc over the weekend, and got him desexed today. Hes a bit sore! :P

This is him (before the op!):o

link1.jpg